• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Designer Villains co-op - REDUCED PRICES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Designer Villains co-op - REDUCED PRICES

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
I have a friend who bought the Disney Designer Villains set for another friend for $800 (AGH!) that now needs to sell it so I told her I would set this co-op for her. It's already been paid for, otherwise she'd have taken the hit and negative feedback (can't get a refund).

Each designer villain pin is $125 postage paid (lowered from the original price of $135 postage paid) in the US or internationally. Yes, she's willing to lose some money on the deal!

Are you interested? If so, please post here and send a PM.

The Evil Queen from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
The Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland:
Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty: disneydreamer
Mother Gothel from Tangled: thestitchITCH
Ursula from The Little Mermaid: doodlebug86
Cruella DeVil from One Hundred and One Dalmatians

Additional Information:
•Limited Edition of 200
•Enameled cloisonné pins
•Silvertone finish
•Glitter inlay accents
•Designed by Disney Store Artists
•Part of the Disney Villains Designer Collection
•Mickey icon pinbacks
•Metal
•2 1/2'' H
•Imported

If you think the price is too high, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Once I get most, if not all of the spots filled, I will send a PM with payment details (payment will not go thru me, but will go thru her). I'm just helping a friend out.

Thanks for your interest!

P.S. If anyone would like to sell me a set at cost, I'd be forever grateful! :)

P.P.S. If someone's interested in the whole set, with the box, it's $800 postage paid in the US, Paypal accepted....

Last edited:
Please, no flames. I'm not making any money off of this and if she had said she was paying that, I would have said NOOOOOOOO.....

Wish i could help you take that Ursula off your hands! Money is the only thing holding me back.(gotta buy paints ='( ) best of luck.

I'd love to help, but I think you're friend way overpaid. Even on ebay, with the pins being new and crazily overpriced no individual pin has even sold for $100. Sucks, too because I was completely in the dark about this release. So I'm at the mercy of re-sellers.

I would like Mother gothel or Maly. Not sure if i will get the set i ordered. And all honesty i bet most of the ppl will kick them selves for not buying at this price. I just want to make sure i have an insurance if my set does not come :(.

I would like Mother gothel or Maly. Not sure if i will get the set i ordered. And all honesty i bet most of the ppl will kick them selves for not buying at this price. I just want to make sure i have an insurance if my set does not come :(.

Thanks. Just to let you and the others know, he/she hasn't yet received the set either and he/she is a DPF member who doesn't want his/her identity known at this time. All payments would go directly to him/her.

Last edited:
Yes some sellers are definitely high on what they are asking . Thank God I have a couple of nice ones on my side . If one falls through, I got the other . Now both charging the same . I won't say whom or how much as that's their business as well as mine . $800.00 is a shark attack, not just a shark . LOL

Yes some sellers are definitely high on what they are asking . Thank God I have a couple of nice ones on my side . If one falls through, I got the other . Now both charging the same . I won't say whom or how much as that's their business as well as mine . $800.00 is a shark attack, not just a shark . LOL

LOL. I thought I'd keep the thread up til the end of the day and then close it.

Okay, I talked her into lowering the price a bit so I am bumping it - $125 postage paid in the US or internationally. PayPal accepted!

Hmm, I'd really like to have the Queen of Hearts pin...if I can't secure one through a trade within the next few days, then I'd be in to do this one

I'd love to help, but I think you're friend way overpaid. Even on ebay, with the pins being new and crazily overpriced no individual pin has even sold for $100. Sucks, too because I was completely in the dark about this release. So I'm at the mercy of re-sellers.

Me too ruby, but I'm too cheap to pay these prices - AGH!

closing thread. Friend of a friend is in negotiations to sell whole set (at a loss) but at least she only has to deal with one payment. Thanks for your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back