• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Disney Dogs Dooney Purse

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Disney Dogs Dooney Purse

krand1276

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Would anyone be able to do a pick up of the newest Dooney shopper tote with the Dooney Dogs? It's on the shop the parks app, but in store purchase only.

If you're able, please lmk.

Thank you!
a1e14e61d6e5b4ebc3a89a91cd1f2d0e.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

That is an awesome purse! If I could afford it I'd use it everywhere...sweat pants and all.
It's gorgeous and there are so many different dogs on there!
2ac58e420e3a2b96af771823013f7186.jpg

Lol. I just read that it says Dodger is from Fox and the Hound.

Also, I'm not familiar with Sultan from Beauty and the Beast.

Just FYI - it was on the website the Monday after this collection released (Black Friday). Only the crossbody is available now, unfortunately. But always, always, always check the plain ol' DS website as well as the Shop Parks app! They've been better about having new merch relatively soon after parks release (at least for the stuff they KNOW is going to be popular).

I hope you can find someone to do a pick-up for you! <3

Just FYI - it was on the website the Monday after this collection released (Black Friday). Only the crossbody is available now, unfortunately. But always, always, always check the plain ol' DS website as well as the Shop Parks app! They've been better about having new merch relatively soon after parks release (at least for the stuff they KNOW is going to be popular).

I hope you can find someone to do a pick-up for you! <3
Thank you!

The DS website is where I first saw the crossbody, so I searched further (I only like the tote bags). Now I'm wishing I hadn't been sick on Monday. Maybe I would have seen it.

Thank you!

The DS website is where I fist saw the crossbody, so I searched further (I only like the tote bags). Now I'm wishing I hadn't been sick on Monday. Maybe I would have seen it.

Are you on IG at all? You should follow disneylifestylers. She almost always has a heads-up on what's coming out in the parks (especially if it's "big brand"). That's usually how I know when to start obsessively stalking the website and app. There are a few other accounts that I can suggest once I refresh myself on the names, ha ha. But they even did a Dress Shop dress (it's cute) to coordinate with this new Disney Dogs pattern.

Are you on IG at all? You should follow disneylifestylers. She almost always has a heads-up on what's coming out in the parks (especially if it's "big brand"). That's usually how I know when to start obsessively stalking the website and app. There are a few other accounts that I can suggest once I refresh myself on the names, ha ha. But they even did a Dress Shop dress (it's cute) to coordinate with this new Disney Dogs pattern.
Ooh, I'm not on IG, but that would be something worth it for me. Thank you for the tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back