• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney DVD and Blu-ray Lot: Aladdin, Cinderella, Pinocchio, Fox and the Hound, Brothe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney DVD and Blu-ray Lot: Aladdin, Cinderella, Pinocchio, Fox and the Hound, Brothe

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Hey gang!

I've recently updated/thinned out a lot of my Disney DVD collection so I thought I would out these up for sale. I'm happy to take detailed pictures of the discs, but they are all in INCREDIBLE condition. I'm so ocd about my discs, hahah!

844e86b71c26bf9a3123bf9c7fb3f4ef.jpg

3a6910d129a3c7b4b4747bad67868e52.jpg

21d08e6c86b09e0d22802dda5262241b.jpg

Cinderella includes both Blu-ray and DVD. Aladdin, Brother Bear, and Pinocchio all have a second bonus disc.

I'm selling the lot for $30 OBO, includes Paypal fees, priority shipping to the US. That's less than $6 a title!!! Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks for looking!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back