• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Fairytale Designer Collection - Heroes & villains collection 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Fairytale Designer Collection - Heroes & villains collection 2016
The party will start in few hours!

meanwhile, Hans and Gaston had been trapped.

Gaston " Don't touch me tsum tsum !
Hans " At least she didn't do what I feared! we are not frozen! "

p1300210.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Remember Snow white lost Maleficent ‘s invitation for the halloween party. So she seeks revenge and asked for help to Elsa. Elsa trapped Hans ans gaston who are guarded by tsum tsum. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now it’s time for the last meeting before going to the party.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Elsa: did you you put the trick on lady trémaine and old hag? Maleficent.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Maleficent : I did. You all look ugly and ridiculous is the villains outfit. Only the cape rapunzel?

tumblr_inline_ofwzu8LKtC1rhzod6_540.jpg

Rapunzel: Mother gothel didn’t came back last night! i got only her cape in the drawer! Maleficent: fortunately my magic is strong. Old hag and lady trémaine, will still mistake you for mother gothel! Elsa to Belle : It’s going to be so fun to let it go a little ^^
tumblr_inline_ofwzwuviFc1rhzod6_540.jpg

once the princesses arrived at lady trémaine, the villains women don’t see the princesses but her friends, gaston, hans and mother gothel . Maleficent ‘s trick is working
tumblr_inline_ofwzyr5cKc1rhzod6_540.jpg

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]but someone is not convinced , it’s the queen of hearts[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You two are stupids fools if you believed they are our villains friends it’s the princesses in disguise!
tumblr_inline_ofx00kR53n1rhzod6_540.jpg

Lady tremaine and old hag don’t understand what queen of hearts is talking about. But queen of hearts decided to tell instagram and facebook that lady tremaine and old hag, invited princesses to their halloween party and it’s so lame!
tumblr_inline_ofx02xFpNO1rhzod6_540.jpg

[meanwhile mother gothel who were suspicious at rapunzel strange behavior yesterday, find what happened to gaston and hans. She is threatening to cut Belle tsum ‘s throat so the tsum tsum can’t attack her. Hans “ hey gorgeous! glad to see you! “ see what happens next soon.

tumblr_inline_ofx0514gb61rhzod6_540.jpg

[/FONT]

Oh man! I can't get over how beautiful Aurora dress is! I was actually not going to keep her, only Maleficent but after seeing how huge and flowing her dress is I just had to. I'm one of those that always want the gowns/outfits to be movie accurate or very close to it and would like them to flow more which is hard to do with satin. To my opinion Aurora is the closes to that. I was tempted to get Aurora 17" blue doll because of her dress but more more happy with this one :). After dealing with Lady Tremaine's veil holes, I was able to close all Aurora's dress holes, so very happy about it. I also changed her shoes she needed heels ^^ Alrighty, here's she is yay! (sorry, went pic crazy!) 1st pics she has a petticoat, last pic she doesn't.

DSC_3123.jpg

DSC_3124.jpg

DSC_3125.jpg

DSC_3126.jpg

DSC_3127.jpg

DSC_3133.jpg

LOL! I just realized that all my favorite dolls in this DFHV set are wearing blue outfits. I think I want Alice will see!

sohow did you close the holes?

[FONT=&amp]Remember Snow white lost Maleficent ‘s invitation for the halloween party. So she seeks revenge and asked for help to Elsa. Elsa trapped Hans ans gaston who are guarded by tsum tsum. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Now it’s time for the last meeting before going to the party.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Elsa: did you you put the trick on lady trémaine and old hag? Maleficent.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Maleficent : I did. You all look ugly and ridiculous is the villains outfit. Only the cape rapunzel?

tumblr_inline_ofwzu8LKtC1rhzod6_540.jpg

Rapunzel: Mother gothel didn’t came back last night! i got only her cape in the drawer! Maleficent: fortunately my magic is strong. Old hag and lady trémaine, will still mistake you for mother gothel! Elsa to Belle : It’s going to be so fun to let it go a little ^^
tumblr_inline_ofwzwuviFc1rhzod6_540.jpg

once the princesses arrived at lady trémaine, the villains women don’t see the princesses but her friends, gaston, hans and mother gothel . Maleficent ‘s trick is working
tumblr_inline_ofwzyr5cKc1rhzod6_540.jpg

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]but someone is not convinced , it’s the queen of hearts[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“You two are stupids fools if you believed they are our villains friends it’s the princesses in disguise!
tumblr_inline_ofx00kR53n1rhzod6_540.jpg

Lady tremaine and old hag don’t understand what queen of hearts is talking about. But queen of hearts decided to tell instagram and facebook that lady tremaine and old hag, invited princesses to their halloween party and it’s so lame!
tumblr_inline_ofx02xFpNO1rhzod6_540.jpg

[meanwhile mother gothel who were suspicious at rapunzel strange behavior yesterday, find what happened to gaston and hans. She is threatening to cut Belle tsum ‘s throat so the tsum tsum can’t attack her. Hans “ hey gorgeous! glad to see you! “ see what happens next soon.

tumblr_inline_ofx0514gb61rhzod6_540.jpg

[/FONT]

I've been on the edge of my seat since this morning!!! I'm supposed to be working (ha) but I keep checking back to see the next "chapter." This is the best Halloween treat, pupuce! Please tell us what happens next!!!! (Side note: I'm not even going to talk about how many dolls this story is making me want to buy, ha ha.)

Addicted to alice pin's! here is the next " eps"

[FONT=&quot]Maleficent came to Lady Trémaine and old hag! the princesses decided it’s time for them to leave
[/FONT]
tumblr_inline_ofx4hcH07d1rhzod6_540.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then mother gothel arrived and Maleficent asked for explanation , mother gothel wants some too and the guys! they just want their clothes back

[/FONT]
tumblr_inline_ofx4jlTJWt1rhzod6_540.jpg

[FONT=&quot]lady tremaine don’t understand why maleficent didn’t recieved the invitation, she had been invited! old hag thinks she knows… It must be because of snow white!
[/FONT]
tumblr_inline_ofx4u4uXeU1rhzod6_540.jpg

[FONT=&quot]maleficent understands, the villains can’t count on the princesses, they are useless and stupids. She invites everybody to her own place!

[/FONT]
tumblr_inline_ofx4vvVyMo1rhzod6_540.jpg

[FONT=&quot]everything is funnier at maleficent ‘s place!

[/FONT]
tumblr_inline_ofx4y7GweL1rhzod6_540.jpg

[FONT=&quot]mother gothel is preparing the dinner

[/FONT]
tumblr_inline_ofx4z7hiYU1rhzod6_540.jpg

more to come soon....

pupuce, I am LOVING the photostory so far! Those are awesome pictures and the story is making me giggle.:p I hope you add more soon, I am so SO impatient, lol! :D

So I haven't been here in a while but I just noticed 3 of the 4 sets are still available. Do you think this means the end of the road for designers?

So I haven't been here in a while but I just noticed 3 of the 4 sets are still available. Do you think this means the end of the road for designers?

I think the reason why that happened is because:

- Too many sets were given to the US! They needed to give more pieces to Europe because they sell out too fast and now so many people are buying them on ebay for much higher than retail (and for some reasons they don't ship these sets to Europe from the US store unlike the BatB release).
- Apart from Alice (which here sold out pretty fast, people lined up the night to get her) they need to make something more different and they need to give us more unreleased characters that people are interested in.
- Quality control sucked this time around and some people preferred to save up for previous releases and not take the risk to get something faulty! Too much stress D:

Anyway I hope that's not the end for the designer line =(

I think the reason why that happened is because:

- Too many sets were given to the US! They needed to give more pieces to Europe because they sell out too fast and now so many people are buying them on ebay for much higher than retail (and for some reasons they don't ship these sets to Europe from the US store unlike the BatB release).
- Apart from Alice (which here sold out pretty fast, people lined up the night to get her) they need to make something more different and they need to give us more unreleased characters that people are interested in.
- Quality control sucked this time around and some people preferred to save up for previous releases and not take the risk to get something faulty! Too much stress D:

Anyway I hope that's not the end for the designer line =(

While I agree with all of this, I also think the designer line is just not that popular anymore. Last year only a handful of the sets sold out right away. Some of the merchandise did go on clearance. I think this is the last year of the line since Disney only released the dolls this year. Every year prior to this, there was other merchandise associated with the line.

Does that mean that Alice and queen of hearts did better than Aurora and Malificent? Maybe that means Disney will do more non-princess characters.

While I agree with all of this, I also think the designer line is just not that popular anymore. Last year only a handful of the sets sold out right away. Some of the merchandise did go on clearance. I think this is the last year of the line since Disney only released the dolls this year. Every year prior to this, there was other merchandise associated with the line.

Not to mention that part of the original popularity of the designer line was the somewhat affordable price for a premium product. Disney's been jacking up the prices rather horrendously. Granted, the newer dolls certainly have more detail than the original line. I think it's also a bit off-putting for some that they strayed from doing strictly princesses. It isn't a bad thing necessarily, but I feel like that was part of the appeal of buying the whole set. When the set is no longer just princesses it becomes a bit jumbled.

Not to mention that part of the original popularity of the designer line was the somewhat affordable price for a premium product. Disney's been jacking up the prices rather horrendously. Granted, the newer dolls certainly have more detail than the original line. I think it's also a bit off-putting for some that they strayed from doing strictly princesses. It isn't a bad thing necessarily, but I feel like that was part of the appeal of buying the whole set. When the set is no longer just princesses it becomes a bit jumbled.

I do think the princesses were part of the appeal. None of the other sets took off the way the original princess set had. Which is a shame. I really liked the villains merchandise/art even though I didn't like the dolls themselves. However, the fairytale sets losts the designer quality of the original two sets. They were not high fashion dolls, which I honestly think killed the line. The couples could have been more stylized like the original two designer lines but were not. Which is a shame.

Im loving the doll storyline xD its great. If never be able to take mine out of box though. I do hope theres another line of dolls x.x

I do think the princesses were part of the appeal. None of the other sets took off the way the original princess set had. Which is a shame. I really liked the villains merchandise/art even though I didn't like the dolls themselves. However, the fairytale sets losts the designer quality of the original two sets. They were not high fashion dolls, which I honestly think killed the line. The couples could have been more stylized like the original two designer lines but were not. Which is a shame.

I think the first set of Designer Fairytale Couples (with Belle/Beast, Rapunzel/Flynn, and Ariel/Eric) took off. The problem was that they put all the more popular dolls in the first set of couples.

But I agree, the first Designer Princesses from 2011 just seemed unique. It took a while to grow on me, but I have 9/10 dolls for now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back