• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Films Wave 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Films Wave 2?

Elysium

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an FYI for those collecting this series. We noticed a different box and flyer with a few of the Disney Films mystery boxes we bought from Disney Springs this weekend. We bought a sealed flat of 10 boxes with the new box and flyer, and a few others with the old box and flyer.

The only real difference with the box and flyer is the replacement of the Ursula and Ariel pin with "new" artwork.

Though it may just be me, the new pins seem to be of slightly better quality and weight, and the Chaser pins bizzarely have the same back as the regular pins. Which I pointed out to guest relations, as I did with the “missing H in Happy Halloween†in the MSSHP mystery box minnie pins, which they have since replaced.

I did not get the new Ariel/Ursula pin, when I went back they just had the old boxes for sale, but you can see the new box and flyer posted now in the shop disney parks app under Disney Films Mystery pin.

Hmm... perhaps that was just the original artwork for the Ariel/Ursula pin, but it was redesigned for some reason, and their latest batch of boxes were printed incorrectly. It seems kind of odd that they would advertise only one new pin, and in such a covert way. But it would be super cool if they released more of these! I want Hunchback and Mulan!

Huh! That is curious! Especially the chaser pins with the regular backs... Very cool though! (Though poor Ariel collectors - if there is a second pin that comes up.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just find it odd that I keep thinking these are sold out but they keep showing up again.:confused: In any case, if anyone is interested in doing a pickup, I would love to get 3 more boxes!:x:

I'm also confused about these boxes. I guess it makes sense that they weren't sold out that one day it was released. With so many pins there would have to be many many boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back