• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Disney Lego minifigures

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Disney Lego minifigures

sbmpins

Pin Trader
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I have a few extra of the new Lego Disney minifigures. I just thought I'd see if anyone here is interested in them to buy or trade.

i would be interested please . could you please pm me and let me know which ones you have and what you'd be happy to trade them for ,thanks from Sabrina .

I'm also interested in Lego Minifigs. Let me know what's available and what you're looking for. I have some Funko pops, or you can check out my pinpics at JacobsenWithAnE

I am wavering between only getting Daisy and trying to get the whole set. If I go for the set I'll probably have to make a few trades in here.

I would love to trade with you.

Here is what I have:
Syndrome
Stitch
Peter Pan
Ariel
Chesire

Here is what I need:
Alice
Daisy
Donald
Maleficent

Please let me know. I reside in Calfornia and can have the figure shipped in the bag it came with same day we talk about trade.

I would love any extra Little green men! Planning on making a small army :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I decided to buy the whole set from a seller online... Will spare me the hassle of finding all 18 minifigures. But I will check the dot system and touch&feel my way to more LGM :)

Last edited:
The dots are not always accurate for a lego series, but they seem to be consistent on the Disney one. And the feel guides are very helpful - if you take the time to use it. The first ones I found were on sale, so I just grabbed a handful assuming I'd get some doubles.

No extra Little Green Men though.

I grabbed a few extra blind ones, so I have an extra Alice, Ursula and Syndrome (x2) for trade. Looking for LGM :)

Edited 14/5

Last edited:
I would be very interested in trading the Lego minifigures. I bought thru mail order and did not have opportunity to use bump codes or feel test.

Extras I have:

4 Alien
2 Genie
1 Mickey
1 Maleficent

I need to complete my set and my grandsons set:

2 Buzz
2 Stitch
2 Aladdin
1 Donald
1 Ariel
1 Ursula