• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Pin Backer Cards

Disney Pin Backer Cards

huertajv

It's all about the Mouse!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Hi!

I am needing to get some backer cards for my Disney pins. I started collecting about 20 years ago and threw mine all out.

Well last year my nephew started me with this trading of pins, yes it is addictive, and now I need backer cards for some of the pins I plan on trading that were in my private collection.

I have seen a few people who are selling some, but I never hear back, so I am not sure if it is me, that is somehow not sending the message correctly, or if they have sold them and are still getting emails about it.

Does anyone have any backer cards they are looking to get rid of?

If so, please send me a detailed messge about which type of backer cards you have and how much you would like for them.

Thank you!!!!

Thanks Christina!

Yes, this one was just posted today, there were a few in the past that I tried as well, but no answer. :-(

People get busy, I understand. It would just be nice to get these little critters. :)

if you haven't heard back from anyone by this weekend, let me know. there's a collectibles store here near me that sells them (reg size 5 for a dollar or the large jumbo size for $0.25 a piece). If you are still needing them, let me know how many, what kind, if they need to say LE, etc., and I can pick you up some and mail them.

Someone had already asked for the ones I was offering, and thanks to PinKitten we have an idea as to worth, so I am waiting to hear back from them. If not, I can let you know

Bill

Hey, I have some extra backer cards that I'd be willing to sell. What kind do you need, and how many?

I am just looking for a variet as I was stupid when I started collecting and threw most of mine out. lolol

What do you have and what are you asking for them?

Vicki

I have 5 artist choice cards, 23 gold cards, 3 jumbo cards, 4 large cards, 20 tiny cards from old style small pins, and tons of regular size cards that are LE or rack from DL, WDW, and WDI. Here is what I'm wanting, but I'm open to negotiation, so feel free to ask.

3 jumbo cards for $1
4 large cards for $1
10 tiny cards for $1
6 normal cards for $1 (your choice of LE or rack)

hi,i'm new on here and i'm new to collecting.i have got lots of backing cards from various different disney store uk pins and a few american backing cards too,one is very big and it can hold about six pins on it.i probably have about 15 backing cards in total.would you be willing to trade for some pins please,i don't mind which ones.please offer me whatever you're willing to give in exchange ,thanks from sabrina.

are you still in need of some cards (I have lots of the reg. black backer cards) I can just mail them to you I have plenty, no need for a trade, just pm me if you do

I have a bunch from the disney store (Magical musical moments and some 12 months of magic). I try to keep all of my extra black backer cards because I don't like to mail pins out that are not on a backer card.

Back