• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Pin Trading Events

Disney Pin Trading Events

donnac

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at the calendar and it does not have anything past December 2013, is the calendar update?? I was trying to find out about any Disney Pin Trading events for 2015? New to the Forum and not sure how all this works but trying to figure it all out !!!

Disney has not been hosting many Pin Trading Nights at DLR or WDW the past year or two. The next WDW Pin Event should be in September but the specific dates have not yet been announced.

Disneyland Paris though still seems to get monthly Pin Trading Nights or Pin Trading Events.

where do they announce the WDW fall event? (any guesses as to dates?) I'd love to try and make one.....

Back