• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Pressed Coin Collection in Book (36 pennies)

Disney Pressed Coin Collection in Book (36 pennies)

jonbon

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi everyone! I'm selling my late uncle's Disneyana collection for his family, and in addition to the many pins (see my threads in the pin sale section) I have several coin collection books. I will add the others later when they are in my possession, but here is the first one:

SOLD! But more to come soon...

Last edited:
$20 for this one book of 36 pennies. I'll post the other books later, again probably at $20/book.

Based on books I've seen sell on ebay recently with a similar number of coins, this is about what they go for. PM me if you want it!

Last edited:
Back