• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Designer Collection DOLLS --- NOW WITH PICTURES PAGE 3! ---

talesoftobv

Instigator of Mass Hysteria
Rating - 99.2%
246   2   1
So, I went to the Disney Store today, and guess what?!

Remember this lovely pin set from the sneak peeks section?
6763047190059-3

6763047190059-4

THEY ARE RELEASING DOLLS TO MATCH!

I received a flyer, which I wish I had a scanner to show you, but I will copy all the text:

"An Elegant new collection carefully crafted by Disney artists to re-imagine the magic and style of the classic Disney Princesses.
New Limited Edition Doll released every Monday
August 22-October 24
Visit Disney Store each week to see our featured princess and the Home Collection."

I am unsure on the order of when they are released, but a employee did say that Snow White was first.

I hope the dolls are as beautiful as the artwork on the flyer.

:3

P.S. - Rapunzel will be on my shelf, for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some crappy, temporary pics from my phone:
Cover.jpg

Open.jpg

Back.jpg

CloseupRapunzelBelle.jpg

If you guys would like better images, I can scan the images once I get to work on Tuesday. :)

At the moment, there is no released images of the dolls, only the concept art. And from the text inside, it looks like they maybe be selling more than dolls with this princess look. I really, really, really, hope that they do art prints of each princess. It would be beautiful to have with the pins. :3

Can I also just gush about how AMAZING the art looks. D: I love it! The Rapunzel drawing, just leaves me in awe.

I would not mind having one of those flyers. I may have to look into getting one.

Now that I've caught my breath a bit from the shock of seeing these pins in the previews thread a few days ago, can I just take this opportunity to say that Aurora has always been my favorite princess, since I was in pre-school. But this version of Jasmine has me absolutely floored. She is soo gorgeous! I mean all of them are amazing, but that Jasmine is just too much!

I am unsure on the order of when they are released, but a employee did say that Snow White was first.

Are you implying that you believe that they will be released in order of the movies' original release date? That would make sense, since Rapunzel would be sort of the grand finale, in conjunction with this year's coronation of her as the tenth official Disney Princess (although her coronation is set for October 2nd).

If this is the case, I think this would be the order (correct me if I'm wrong):

~Snow White (1937) - August 22nd, 2011
~Cinderella (1950) - August 29th, 2011
~Aurora (1959) - September 5th, 2011
~Ariel (1989) - September 12th, 2011
~Belle (1991) - September 19th, 2011
~Jasmine (1992) - September 26th, 2011
~Pocahontas (1995) - October 3rd, 2011
~Mulan (1998) - October 10th, 2011
~Tiana (2009) - October 17th, 2011
~Rapunzel (2010) - October 24th, 2011

Now that I've caught my breath a bit from the shock of seeing these pins in the previews thread a few days ago, can I just take this opportunity to say that Aurora has always been my favorite princess, since I was in pre-school. But this version of Jasmine has me absolutely floored. She is soo gorgeous! I mean all of them are amazing, but that Jasmine is just too much!

Are you implying that you believe that they will be released in order of the movies' original release date? That would make sense, since Rapunzel would be sort of the grand finale, in conjunction with this year's coronation of her as the tenth official Disney Princess (although her coronation is set for October 2nd).
If this is the case, I think this would be the order (correct me if I'm wrong):

~Snow White (1937) - August 22nd, 2011
~Cinderella (1950) - August 29th, 2011
~Aurora (1959) - September 5th, 2011
~Ariel (1989) - September 12th, 2011
~Belle (1991) - September 19th, 2011
~Jasmine (1992) - September 26th, 2011
~Pocahontas (1995) - October 3rd, 2011
~Mulan (1998) - October 10th, 2011
~Tiana (2009) - October 17th, 2011
~Rapunzel (2010) - October 24th, 2011
Haha, I was thinking the same, but Disney knows we're smart enough to figure it out, so they may just switch it up a bit, just to play around with us :p

agree Jasmine is beautiful . I'm not a fan of Jasmine, but if I had to pick one, I'd go with Jasmine

Yay! lol. I would really love to have this Jasmine Pin to go in my collection so if anyone has one to sell, please do keep me in mind :)

No one has specifically mentioned this but did you all notice that there are small Icons included with the girls:

Ariel has a Sea Shell in her hair
Aurora - maybe she is sleeping???
Belle is holding a Rose
Cinderella is holding a small Carriage
Jasmine is holding a Lamp
Mulan - maybe something about the waist strap?
Pocahontas is holding Leaves
Rapunzel is holding a Mirror
Snow White is holding an Apple
Tiana is holding a Frog

No one has specifically mentioned this but did you all notice that there are small Icons included with the girls:

Aurora is wearing her crown, though it is hard to see, and her hair has that special twist/twirl.

I have to admit.. I personally am not a fan of the princesses but this collection is a MUST. They are outstanding!!!! The work put into these dolls looks amazing!!! I cannot wait to see them in person and hopefully get my hands on a couple of them.

Just talked to my guy over at the Disney Store and he said they will be $59.95 each and each one comes with a designer tote to match that specific princess. He said it looked like they were going to be very nice and the size of the Disney classic dolls/Barbie dolls.

This is what I have on them thus far. I think I am going to want them all. EEK! Why must Disney keep making things I want to collect?!

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I really love these dolls. I really want Belle. I love her updated dress. I read that they were going to be released randomly. I would prefer to have them released in order. So you know what day your faves will be released.

Ariel has a Sea Shell in her hair
Belle is holding a Rose
Cinderella is holding a small Carriage
Jasmine is holding a Lamp
Mulan - maybe something about the waist strap?
Pocahontas is holding Leaves
Rapunzel is holding a Mirror
Snow White is holding an Apple
Tiana is holding a Frog
I thought Pocahontas was holding a compass :O

Just talked to my guy over at the Disney Store and he said they will be $59.95 each and each one comes with a designer tote to match that specific princess. He said it looked like they were going to be very nice and the size of the Disney classic dolls/Barbie dolls.

This is what I have on them thus far. I think I am going to want them all. EEK! Why must Disney keep making things I want to collect?!
OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!
(I had to press down the A button to focus on NOT screaming out so loud hearing this!!!) I so can't wait to get the Pocahontas doll I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I think I am going to want them all. EEK! Why must Disney keep making things I want to collect?!

TOTALLY AGREE with you on this one!!! I started out collecting Barbies until my rooms became overwhelmed with them. LOL. Now I have pins to fill up my walls... BUT Disney you have found a way to incorporate BOTH of my addictions into one!!! Never ceases to amaze me.

I think those are going to be beautiful. I'm not a Princess collector at all, but now not only do I want the pin set, I also would like the dolls.

AHHH I LOVE THESE! I think Cinderella is my favorite doll, but since Mulan is my favorite Disney character and Disney hardly ever makes Mulan things this Doll is a must! A little pricey but there beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back