• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Prom Help Wanted!

Disney Prom Help Wanted!

bvb53

Figment lover
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello all,

With prom coming up in like 6 months, I am trying to figure out some interesting ways to ask my girlfriend. She said she has never been to Disney before, and I figured after one year and talking about it to our parents, we should be able to make some memories and go to Disney Prom™(and of course introduce her to the world of pins)!!!

I was thinking of making a marvel pin board saying "it would be Marvelous to celebrate Disney prom with you".

Does anybody have any cute Disney prom asking ideas? Any help is greatly appreciated! If you have some pin ideas, I have traders available and am also heading to Disneyland with my mother this Thanksgiving if anyone is looking for something specific.

Thanks all for the help,
Ben

Back