• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Soda Fountain Upcoming Lion King pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Soda Fountain Upcoming Lion King pins

Disney_Dreamer

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow pin traders,

It appears that disney has announced new lion king pins for sale only at the soda fountain. I would love to get these pin for simbanino, who as some of you know, love lion king pins. I would be so excited if anyone from the pin forum would be around the disney soda fountain during or close to the release date of these pins (listed as Sept 16 on pinpics) and would be willing to buy them for me. I will pay for the pins of course and for shipping. I believe this can be done through paypal. I would love to get all five of them but of course I know that might not be possible. I know this pins will make simbanino extremely happy. Is there anyone out there that would be able and willing to help me? Thank you for you time.

The pins are as follow:
[pinpics]86110[/pinpics]
[pinpics]86111[/pinpics]
[pinpics]86112[/pinpics]
[pinpics]86113
[/pinpics]
[pinpics]86114[/pinpics]

DD

Last edited by a moderator:
I will definitely be buying these pins! I think i have traded with you guys at DL before in the summer. were you guys out here???

I've already pre-traded for all of them but if I get extra's at any point in time, I'll gladly work something out if anyone else needs them :)

Please can someone pick me up a couple of these ? My son loves the Lion King and these would make great stocking stuffers . Pin # 86111 and 86112 . I will paypal you the money beforehand . Thanks In Advance !

Thank you everyone for your replies. Ihafft I dont believe we have traded in person before since we have never been to Disneyland but we would love to visit ;). It is definetly an excited time for lion king collectors. Happy trading everyone!!

Last edited:
Tinker & Disney_Dreamer - If not already set up I live in So Cal and can make the trip up to DSF to pick these up for you. Please PM me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back