• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store 2013 Classic Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store 2013 Classic Dolls

janguiano

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone, so Just like the old "New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012" Page, i wanted to start a New Thread Where We can all post Some new Finds When we come across them since it is now 2013 and not 2012, For Example new playsets, villains, singing dolls, prince, princesses, accesory packs, etc.

So Now that the little mermaid is coming soon to Diamond Edition, do You Guys believe Ariel will get as much merchandise as Cinderella did?

And Do you Guys Think We will be Getting a second Wave of Singing Dolls and Classic Princess dolls like we did in 2011-2012 when the singing dolls got longer hair and ariels tail got darker? Also For the Classic dolls, like when they turned into the sparkle gowns line and they got better hair quality?

Well, i hope You guys Post in this thread so we can all help eachother know the latest news about disney store dolls, help me keep it alive :) very much appreciated, I hope You All have an Incredibe Day
~Jesse

Hey Jesse, thanks for starting this, here's what's new and available now from DS in Europe:

Rapunzel Mini doll (£8) and the Dress Up set (£25)

8415007701_e48ec203c3_z.jpg

why it has three brushes I don't know :lol:

cute!
Haha maybe she needs three brushes for all that hair??
But at least in this set they included extra shoes!! And oddly... it's for Punzie, who doesn't wear shoes :suspect:

I want to get that Rapunzel set! I really hope they sell it in America. I love the fact that she comes with 4 pairs of heels!

I'm 10000000000000000% if not more certain that Ariel will have tons of merchandise. She's pretty much everyone's favorite. It will be the best move for the DS to make a set with her sisters because they are sought after. I'm already saving my pennies for the merch ;) I just hope they make different headmolds for all the princesses and give them a more accurate depiction unlike the mini dolls we've seen these past few years. I cannot wait!

No problem, thank you Very Much For Being The First To reply :) And Thnk you For the New Rapunzel Merchndise Pics, Haha, that is Sill that it Has Three Brushes lol

i Defenitely Agree With you flynnrider :) Ariel Has Many Fans and i am for certain disney might surprise us with some unexpected merchndise :)

More mini dolls!

Please excuse the poor quality, here's what's featured on the back of the 2013 Rapunzel mini doll set
8453285172_ed4a603aaa.jpg

and then I found this :lol:
8452226707_47be60a865.jpg
8452226749_cdca2b6ce3.jpg

Ariel's parting is on the right side :hsd: I also like the lighter fins colour.
Oh I wonder if there will be an Ariel Dress Up set?

I definitely like those mini-doll sets. I've always thought about getting them but never have..Now that there are different outfits I think that I will be much more inclined to get them (if not more than one so I can have them in multiple outfits).

I hope for tons of Ariel merchandise to be honest. You know I have noticed that on the new disney store bags, she is wearing a different type of dress. She used to be portrayed in the pink dress, but that one seems to have been replaced by a more emerald green one. I'm wondering if that's a hint for what's to come later in the year.
From what I could tell, the play dolls of Malificent and Queen Grimhilde are both available in Europe as well. Jafar has been on for a little while but seems to have dissapeared now.

Thnk YouS o much Mermaid's_Grotto For Sharing These Pictures with us, ILove The New Little Fashion Packs, i Just Wish The US Would Get Some of this Gret Merchanise too lol :)

I hope for tons of Ariel merchandise to be honest. You know I have noticed that on the new disney store bags, she is wearing a different type of dress. She used to be portrayed in the pink dress, but that one seems to have been replaced by a more emerald green one. I'm wondering if that's a hint for what's to come later in the year.
From what I could tell, the play dolls of Malificent and Queen Grimhilde are both available in Europe as well. Jafar has been on for a little while but seems to have dissapeared now.

i Couldn't Agree more, i would Love for Ariel To Get A Specil Dress up set like Rapunzel With all the dresses that are shown on the disney store bags, I hope We get Some of the UK dolls Here in The US Soon :(

I feel the need to post all these pictures from the toy fair! These do not belong to me, but Disney!
i-jQ75WL2-M.jpg
i-GbZV2R5-M.jpg
i-WNPkR9g-M.jpg
i-tnHCL8x-M.jpg
i-d9RSRRM-M.jpg

Then this I got fro the D-Princess livejournal page
hrjv9c.jpg
9sv6yw.jpg

Some new dolls just popped up on the DisneyStore US website! Individual Wedding Cinderella & Formal Merida =)

I'm going to wait till Friday (US time) to purchase them, just incase anything new pops up for OZ tomorrow (doesn't hurt to hope for something new, I just don't want to pay extra shipping for a secondary purchase.)

Thank you So much For Letting Us Know Babydoll, Very much Appreciated :) God bless <3

I'll be stopping by the Disney store sometime this week to pick up the new Merida doll and some Brave merch... I have the Merida/Angus doll from last year but her hair is not curly anymore. I am hoping to replace her with the new doll. While I am not a fan of the glitter on the dress, the new blue dress is much more detailed than the one from last year which I really like.

No worries! =)
I ordered mine yesterday, can't wait to get them!
I know a lot of people don't like the glitter on the newer dolls (like Merida) but I really like them, because I don't de-box them. I can understand why some de-boxers wouldn't like them. I can imagine glitter going everywhere and the stiffness of the fabric.

The main thing that disappoints me about the 2013 Merida doll, is that her hair is much more curly in the product photos. Most of the time her hair is grouped together for display in the box, which flattens it down. (Even though once a child has the doll her hair would POOF up) XD

But I must say that Disney Store has improved HEAPS with dolls in the past 2 years. A lot of the older classic dolls aren't very nice. I actually like how they improved Belle's face in the new dolls, because I think the 2010 & 2011 faces look terrible (which is why I can't bring myself to by the LE Belle).

I also like how Ariel's face has been improved in the new dolls. She has a hint of the 1997 Mattel Ariel doll look.

I really dislike all the 2013 NON-Disney Store dolls in shops today. They are so unoriginal, and don't have the thought in them that Disney Store has (Plus they are more expensive). They pretty much have the same dress designs with different colours for each Princess, and don't look much like the characters at all....They just look like knockoffs to me =/.....What happened?

Mattel use to make such BEAUTIFUL dolls.
- 1997 - "Ocean Bride Ariel"
- 1997 - "Fashion Secrets Megara"
- 1997 - "Matchmaker Magic Mulan"
etc.

Where is my time machine?
They need to reissue old Disney dolls for 2013.

I couldn't agree more!!! In the 90's when Mattel had the license, the princesses were supreme - I have all of the ones that were released I think! LOL.... Because back then the DS doll were awful, in stores and parks. But when it switched a few years ago and DS started making the GOOD ones, the Mattel became laughable. Every time I see them in Target or WM, I quietly mutter, "sham. These dolls are a sham!" ;) I am so grateful that DS has begun creating the dolls, they are soooooo much better than the little kiddy dolls sold elsewhere. But I really do miss the 90's Mattel Belle dolls, and ESPECIALLY the Cinderella!!!! ;)

I nearly flipped when I saw this picture on the d_princesses livejournal, because this is the "new look" Aurora with proper bangs! But then it turns out that this is the regular "new look" 17" singing Aurora doll that has been modified by the doll's owner French_Disney_Princess (who has an account on flickr). French_Disney_Princess cut, styled, and hairsprayed that shank of hair into Aurora's iconic bangs. Now if only Disney Marketing would take notes and return Aurora's bangs to normal!

Now, of course this pic is the property of French_Disney_Princess, so I hope she/he does not mind me sharing here. :)

8469117864_9c178767ea_z.jpg

(http://www.flickr.com/photos/french_disney_princess/8469117864/in/photostream/)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back