• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Europe - Beauty and the Beast Human Again 3-pin set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Europe - Beauty and the Beast Human Again 3-pin set

Mischiefmanaged

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
pin87765

Pin 87765: Disney Store Europe - Beauty and the Beast Human Again 3-pin set

I'm hoping someone could help me get this pin set coming out in the UK! I can either trade for it or I can pay through paypal the cost of the pins plus shipping to me!

Thanks in advanced for the help :hsd:

I asked on the DS facebook page about the price and they confirmed it will be £50:shock::shock:

I don't really understand why their sets are so expensive. But Ashley needs it nonetheless.

Are you kidding me? $80.00 for the set... In that case I just hope someone splits the set on ebay so I can get the Belle and Adam one. Thanks for the info guys.

3 pins for $80 = approx $27 per pin. Plus, you rarely see Mrs. Potts, Cogsworth, and Lumiere as humans....

£50! wow thats alot more than I thought it might have been. Dont know if I have that much spare being it christmas soon :(

they are online now. just bought 2 sets. they are 50 pound but on the site they say that it are large pins and gold etching. dont know if that has something to do with the price

Last edited:
Ordered mine this morning, £50 is pretty steep! Better be good for that price!

Not huge, average pin size. Still available.

Last edited:
Wow that was completely random. I had no idea the time had changed from 5pm and I didn't even check the forum since I posted earlier, I just randomly re-loaded the UK site for no reason and they were there. Super glad I don't have to stay up until 3am now.

Are you kidding me? $80.00 for the set... In that case I just hope someone splits the set on ebay so I can get the Belle and Adam one. Thanks for the info guys.

The sets on ebay are going for approx $200 (BIN), one with an opening bid of $93 (ends in 8 days) with shipping at $16, one with multiple bids currently at $32 (ends in 9 days). The one at $32 has shipping at $28 as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back