• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion - 2016
14947741_1152688278151651_6064514086053194613_n.jpg

15003223_1152688294818316_3676283427178929805_o.jpg

15056429_1152688414818304_6261060062106550698_n.jpg

Can't believe that the regular Moana DisneyStore doll has more detail than this snow white...

This is basically a singing doll with eyelashes.

Her face looks a bit more lively to me than the other 17 inch LE Snow White Doll. Her pose in the box looks a bit stiff. I like the outfit and especially the collar of the first snow a little better :) But she is a beautiful doll and I hope there will be many happy collectors who got her. :)

I think we need comparison photos of the original 17" and this Shanghai one. I can't wait to see flickr user DRJ1828 get this doll and do that (I hope!)

She is a gorgeous doll just by her face alone! I just hope its her beauty ill be seeing once I get my hands on her and not all these crap I had to go through to get her. Im really stressed out having to pay those additional charged and worrying about the shipping fee etc. Money is one thing but having to think if im eventually gonna get the doll or not after all this is the stressing one. Its one big mess!

she looks as pretty as the first snow but I didn't like the collar much! I already paid for shipping in my yoybuy order. I cant wait for it to be on its way to me! I only paid 80 usd which is less compared to those who paid 120 through ems. mine is through dhl and I noticed ems seem even cheaper. I paid like 330 all in all including shipping. I guess less than some. but I know I have to pay for tax when it gets here. hope its not worth much!

I feel like the parks dolls thus far are not worth the price tag. They are pretty, but they use sub-par materials and no embellishments like embroidery. Compared to the Disney Store dolls, they pale in comparison. I feel like a $75 price point is more appropriate. The only advantage with them being released in the parks is that discounts apply.

Her face looks a bit more lively to me than the other 17 inch LE Snow White Doll. Her pose in the box looks a bit stiff. I like the outfit and especially the collar of the first snow a little better :) But she is a beautiful doll and I hope there will be many happy collectors who got her. :)
This. I REALLY don't care for the collar on this Snow, but I like her face better. I won't be getting her as Snow White isn't one of my favorite princesses anyways (and I don't have the money), but she is lovely.:)

So is anyone else getting excited about the Moana LE dolls coming in a couple of weeks? I know I am!! I am highly looking forward to the movie as well for me when it comes to dolls I love the princesses and characters that are spunky and feisty and not afraid to speak their own mind . Monana seems to fit that bill plus I am glad to see another ethnic princess get a representation in the LE 17" Line. Tiana and Jasmie are the only other ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back