• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion - 2017
Good luck to all those that want her.
I find the box, like all the film collection boxes, very nice.

Last edited:
Also remember it's only sold out when the red button is up; which takes a while since they need to process all those orders. It took me a while to get the looking glass ones into my cart, but I eventually got them. Don't let the "phooey," phase you.

I agree. The movie was really good. I was on the fence about getting the doll but will attempt to get her today.

Oh! this is the first time I've seen the platinum set in the box. While I think the posing is creative, isn't that a very un-Disney dance they're doing? (it looks like a 1600s dance called Cuckolds All In a Row?). Do they do this dance in the movie? Maybe other dances have this posture too?

Last edited:
Does anyone know, is the LE live action Belle dolls hair rooted from her scalp and not the mask face like the 12 inch version?

Oh! this is the first time I've seen the platinum set in the box. While I think the posing is creative, isn't that a very un-Disney dance they're doing? (it looks like a 1600s dance called Cuckolds All In a Row?). Do they do this dance in the movie? Maybe other dances have this posture too?

It it is directly from the last scene of the movie. It is like dances from a Jane Austen movie. That's what it reminded me of anyway.

Last edited:
I posted a bunch of photos I took of the Live Action Belle doll on my tumblr, here are some.

tumblr_omz4jzPRCW1uhkhdco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_omz4tl39vl1uhkhdco1_1280.jpg

The rest are at aquadreammachine.tumblr.com/

She looks more like Emma Watson than the 11-inch doll, but her head is too big for her body. Has she been hanging out with the Red Queen?
Disney could have done better. I'm saving my money for future releases. D23 is just around the corner. :)

Last edited:
I personally really like how she looks. It's such an improvement over the 11" doll that I was almost tempted to buy her. But I passed for a number of reasons, and I am hoping that we get a Jack Sparrow doll for the new Pirates movie (or at least a film collection doll, which is a little more likely).

Speaking of D23, I wonder what exclusives we will see there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back