• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan
Thanks for the info. Should be interesting. I am down at WDW when it gets delivered. Can't remember, do they come through the postal service, or another carrier?

SPOILER ALERT - DECEMBER THEME

I think the folks that don't want to know the theme In advance avoid this thread. They just asked that we not put the theme in the title so they don't see it without opening the thread. (Side note-maybe consider changing it to "December theme discussion" or something like that at this time.). So with that I am going to let the cat out of the bag because I would like to start a discussion on what we think the pins will be like. For those who don't already know but want to, the December theme is...(last chance to stop reading!)...Fantasia. Which I am surprised by as I don't normally think of that as a movie that they do sets around. Nightmare, Peter Pan, BATB, etc are all ones I would expect before Fantasia. So nice surprise! But what will the pins be? Middle ones I'm thinking There must be a Chernabog and a Mickey. Maybe dancing mushrooms? Pegasi? (Pegasuses? Not sure the plural of Pegasus.). Not sure what else. And what will the color variation be? I was thinking/hoping Chernabog but my wife said "What other colors could they do? Pink?" Gotta admit, good point. Not sure I want him in other colors. I could easily see the "transition" pin could be from the sorcerers apprentice. Plenty of great visuals to move through there. Thoughts?

I think the folks that don't want to know the theme In advance avoid this thread. They just asked that we not put the theme in the title so they don't see it without opening the thread. (Side note-maybe consider changing it to "December theme discussion" or something like that at this time.). So with that I am going to let the cat out of the bag because I would like to start a discussion on what we think the pins will be like. For those who don't already know but want to, the December theme is...(last chance to stop reading!)...Fantasia. Which I am surprised by as I don't normally think of that as a movie that they do sets around. Nightmare, Peter Pan, BATB, etc are all ones I would expect before Fantasia. So nice surprise! But what will the pins be? Middle ones I'm thinking There must be a Chernabog and a Mickey. Maybe dancing mushrooms? Pegasi? (Pegasuses? Not sure the plural of Pegasus.). Not sure what else. And what will the color variation be? I was thinking/hoping Chernabog but my wife said "What other colors could they do? Pink?" Gotta admit, good point. Not sure I want him in other colors. I could easily see the "transition" pin could be from the sorcerers apprentice. Plenty of great visuals to move through there. Thoughts?
Maybe the color variations might be the centaurettes(?) or however you title the female centaurs. For the frame, maybe the dancing ostrich/crocodile/hippo?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

But what will the pins be? Middle ones I'm thinking There must be a Chernabog and a Mickey. Maybe dancing mushrooms? Pegasi? (Pegasuses? Not sure the plural of Pegasus.). Not sure what else. And what will the color variation be? I was thinking/hoping Chernabog but my wife said "What other colors could they do? Pink?" Gotta admit, good point. Not sure I want him in other colors. I could easily see the "transition" pin could be from the sorcerers apprentice. Plenty of great visuals to move through there. Thoughts?

The color variation could be Chernabog as the Little Mermaid color variation didn't vary much. I think the scene where Chenabog calls the spirits and they are in shadows could provide some color variation.

I agree with you about the transition pins being the Sorcerer's Apprentice.

If they did the two selections above, that leaves the middle movie scene open for scenes - Sugar Plum Faries (Nutcracker), Ben Ali and Hyacinth Hippo (Dance of the Hours), Pegasus in flight (Pastoral Symphony), Dinasours (Rite of Spring), Yen Sid (Sorcerer's Apprentice), and Chernabog (Night on Bald Mountain).

I have a feeling I will be wanting quite a few of these. Chernabog is definitely going to be one of the framed ones. I don't see how he couldn't be.

On the new theme....

I am def thinking some flamingos or dancing hippos, just because that seems to be the standard go to with Fantasia. However, I would think it would be neat if the center one was a different scene from 6 different songs vs 1 song. So chernabog could be one, the dancing hippos another, mushrooms, etc.

If they did the two selections above, that leaves the middle movie scene open for scenes - Sugar Plum Faries (Nutcracker), Ben Ali and Hyacinth Hippo (Dance of the Hours), Pegasus in flight (Pastoral Symphony), Dinasours (Rite of Spring), Yen Sid (Sorcerer's Apprentice), and Chernabog (Night on Bald Mountain).
I think this is a very good/likely set of scenes, although not sure about the dinosaurs. I could see the dancing mushrooms as a likely option. I actually completely forgot about Yensid. Could definitely see him for that portion especially if Mickey is the transition. Although the brooms is another obvious possibility.

For the color variations, Pegasus babies is a great thought, as are the centaurettes. I could definitely see either of those. Although they don't usually do different characters. Would love to see it happen though.

I think this is a very good/likely set of scenes, although not sure about the dinosaurs. I could see the dancing mushrooms as a likely option.

I agree the mushrooms are more likely. I forgot about them when I was thinking about the scenes for the middle. I know the dinosaurs are kind of random, but who would have thought the hedgehog for Alice.

I'm betting the frame is Sorcerer Mickey with one scene from each of the segments (so a Dino, a mushroom, a Pegasus, etc). The first one will be color variations of the Hippos and Alligator, and the stained glass is Chernabog with different ghosts printed on stained glass flame.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Ooh, so many options for a Fantasia set!

If there is a pin with the dinosaurs scene, and stegosaurus is part of it, then I'll be hoping to get it in my box or looking to trade for it. :3 Otherwise mine should all be available for trade/sale.

If anyone is interested in trading, message me :)

9efc1924d82ee1452302513e35ca0a4e.jpg

4b6ef4dddee8798d56a75b796acf6068.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back