• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan
it showed available online so i signed up this week. does anyone know if i will get this alice set or will it start with the next one? it said it would ship by the end of this month. i called but the cast member didn't know. i think the alice set is beautiful.

it showed available online so i signed up this week. does anyone know if i will get this alice set or will it start with the next one? it said it would ship by the end of this month. i called but the cast member didn't know. i think the alice set is beautiful.

So the way these subscriptions work, if you sign up after that month has been revealed, then you don't get this set, you get the next set. Tsum Tsum subscription always ships around the 15th of each month, pin set is stated as being the 29th of each month.
However, I don't know if they sold out of spots on the Alice sets. But no one really knows what they do in that case, if there were leftover sets. Whenever my friends have tried to sign up for the tsum tsum sets, even if a set didn't sell out, you cannot get the revealed month, only the next month's set.

does anyone here do the tsum tsum subscription? i was thinking of it but not sure. honestly i don't need another addiction, lol. just wondering what everyone's impression of the tsum tsum sets has been?

does anyone here do the tsum tsum subscription? i was thinking of it but not sure. honestly i don't need another addiction, lol. just wondering what everyone's impression of the tsum tsum sets has been?

I do, last year's subscription was meh, this year's has been awesome. There are 4 different "types" of tsums to receive this year! You can get a "movie moment" recreating a scene from a film, a 3 pack of mini tsums, a 6 pack of micro tsums, or a set of a small tsum paired with a mini tsum on its back (this was the standard for last year's styles). This year's subscription they've all been underloved characters and films, with the exception of Ariel and only one Star Wars pack. The other ones have been Emperor's New Groove, Oliver and Co, Fox and the Hound, Rescuers, Lost Boys from Peter Pan, the flying Burrito from Three Caballeros. I'm really glad I signed up this year. I'm not crazy about tsums, but they are sure cute and I love all the love to these oft forgotten films and characters!

I do, last year's subscription was meh, this year's has been awesome. There are 4 different "types" of tsums to receive this year! You can get a "movie moment" recreating a scene from a film, a 3 pack of mini tsums, a 6 pack of micro tsums, or a set of a small tsum paired with a mini tsum on its back (this was the standard for last year's styles). This year's subscription they've all been underloved characters and films, with the exception of Ariel and only one Star Wars pack. The other ones have been Emperor's New Groove, Oliver and Co, Fox and the Hound, Rescuers, Lost Boys from Peter Pan, the flying Burrito from Three Caballeros. I'm really glad I signed up this year. I'm not crazy about tsums, but they are sure cute and I love all the love to these oft forgotten films and characters!
thank you so much for explaining all of that. i might have to just sign up for them : )

I wasn't sure if this is the post to put this in, but here goes...

I just got two of the Cheshire Cat pins. The "green" version is actually on rose gold metal—I was kind of shocked, but I think I like it. And his head is a simple pin-on-pin and close to the pin. The "teal" version is on silver metal, but his head is on a rather stiff spring. It moves slightly but it is also much farther off the pin.

I haven't seen the other four Cheshire pins, but I thought I'd share these descriptions.

Last edited:
ikunM8a.jpg

Here's what I got! I especially love the Cheshire cat version I received.

They are supposed to go out at the end of the month, but judging from last month, you can get them anywhere from the last week of the month to the first week of the following month. I just got word that they are packing mine up for shipment.

BTW, based on the details around my shipment, looks like this month's theme is The Little Mermaid.

They are supposed to go out at the end of the month, but judging from last month, you can get them anywhere from the last week of the month to the first week of the following month. I just got word that they are packing mine up for shipment.

BTW, based on the details around my shipment, looks like this month's theme is The Little Mermaid.
How can you tell Little Mermaid? I have my shipping info but cant find any hints on the theme! Regardless I am excited to receive it!

How can you tell Little Mermaid? I have my shipping info but cant find any hints on the theme! Regardless I am excited to receive it!

My info says "DPP LTL MRMD BX LEPN." I'm presuming that's shorthand for Disney Park Pack Little Mermaid Boxed Limited Edition Pins[FONT=AvenirNext, sans-serif].[/FONT]

Go to your "Orders" Page, and click on the one with 0.00 price since it's a subscription. In the list of items, it is clear it is a Little Mermaid themed box.

Thanks. Oh my! Really excited about Little Mermaid Theme. Looks like I’m not the only one curious where to look for Theme hint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got an email today that my box is on the way. I'm looking forward to see what all of the variations are for this one!

Im so jealous of you that can buy these! I couldnt buy it since living in Sweden. I hope to be able to trade for a few if these TLM pins turn out good. Will absolut need if any has max on them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back