• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan
I count five frame pictures so far: Yensid, Sorcerer Mickey, Artemis, pegasi, and Mickey and Stokowski. Anyone know the sixth?

c545ea335238232d5e492f3c392fbe62.jpg

Here are the 6 framed ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Fantasia, but my pins will be up for trade, if and when I get them. I am at WDW until after the New Year, and asked my neighbors to bring in any boxes left on my porch. Hope my pins are there when I get back.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaang it...... Okay, going to need Mickey/Conductor and Sorcerer Mickey at least.... Daaaaaaaaaaaaang it...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Well, if you decide you want Diana, I have her and the other two pins from one of my sets up for trade on the park pack trading forum.

Ah, nuts, no steggo. :( I’m hoping for the Pegasi or Sorcerer Mickey, then, since I think those will be the best traders of the group.

One of my two boxes is scheduled for delivery on Friday the 5th. The second one just changed status to "in transit to UPS". UGH...

My heart goes out to those with delivery dates late next week (or not even specified yet!) That's where I was last month and it is crazy frustrating. Hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised and they will get there sooner than expected! I do wonder though what process they use for sending them out.

My heart goes out to those with delivery dates late next week (or not even specified yet!) That's where I was last month and it is crazy frustrating. Hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised and they will get there sooner than expected! I do wonder though what process they use for sending them out.

Dartboard is my guess :)

It says mine is expected on Friday, but the last scan was on the 29th in Memphis. So it could come any day, actually.

I have a Yensid, Artemis and Flowers for trade for one of the other center frame pins (Sorcerer Mickey, Pegasus or Mickey and Conductor). I also have the other two pins available as well. Thanks

Last edited:
We got three of our four packs today (a day early - yay!). No duplicates yet. Haven't heard what my dad received, though. We got the two frames my husband really wanted, so he's excited about that.
31d9b4a345e972b75df36fd8f8a21ae8.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back