• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan
Whoever said this was a hot mess was right. I just checked my account. I am active, but I have four shipments in "processing." (I only have one subscription.) o_O

Let's see what happens. :D

They billed me 4 times for my two subscriptions, but they refunded it in a few hours later. Also, they billed me two different amounts. :rolleyes: They were nice and refunded the higher amount.

Hmm, I got billed, but the entry in my disneystore subscription page says a shipping date at the end of September and I have not received any notice about my August box.
Hoping I'll still somehow get an August box, but not sure if anyone else had this issue.

Saw a photo posted, on FB of a pack and they look stunning. I contacted support today and they noted that some shipments will be delayed 1 - 2 weeks, unfortunately it seems I am in that boat.

Image from IG of the set:
d276137d0581c270abd2506384aebcec.jpg

Ugh, I really like it! So I really, REALLY hope they didn't screw up my sub! I was kinda hoping to use these as traders too, but looks like it's another set I'm keeping, lol (assuming I get it still). I like the Flynn in particular!

And hey, my guess was kinda close! :D I don't know how I feel about using human characters on the puffy frame though. My Jasmine from the last set didn't turn out so well, ha...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@krand1276

Didn't you suggest August might be a Tangled theme based on a villain calendar?

If that was you, who is September's villain?
Omg, I didn't even put that together! Wow, if the calendar holds true, a bunch of people will be happy. Or maybe sad. Depending on how you look at it.

Do I put a spoiler cover on it?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I think you can do the spoiler from tapatalk as well. Use the square brackets - [] with the word “spoiler” inside it at the start of what you want to hide and put the same thing at the end with a “/“ in front of the word.

Testing!
Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Eek! It works! @Ajk you are awesome!

So this is where I'm at with the Variants I've seen, I haven't been able to find any variants for the Flynn pin yet...

40407502_10156488427534373_7448136172221497344_n.jpg

Okay, I love that purple one for the stained glass variant. I was on the fence about that pin, but that variant looks good. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back