• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan
81209654_A54_C_4404_8_E07_6192_EF8250_DE.jpg

Got mine in today! Was hoping for the squirrels but am very happy with the dragon Mim and Mim/Merlin frame.

I’m looking for the six others in this set, if anyone has them for (preferably) trade or sale.

Got mine in today! Was hoping for the squirrels but am very happy with the dragon Mim and Mim/Merlin frame.

I’m looking for the six others in this set, if anyone has them for (preferably) trade or sale.
I have the squirrel and wanted the Archimedes/flying one you have. If you weren't collecting them all I would suggest a trade. If anyone else would be interested let me know!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I have 2 different ones for the dragon and the frame. Sadly the same Merlin though.

We have the Arthur framed/middle pin for trade... looking for the Snow White framed/middle pin.

Will have the rest of the set for trade, but waiting to see what husband’s gonna wanna keep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mil’s set is up for trade... as a set or individually. Her pinpics is vlchildress, and is mostly updated; willing to look at others’ pinpics for potential trades as well, if you’re interested.
848224945972d5c862972ea9e949e375.jpg

My mil’s set is up for trade... as a set or individually. Her pinpics is vlchildress, and is mostly updated; willing to look at others’ pinpics for potential trades as well, if you’re interested.
848224945972d5c862972ea9e949e375.jpg

I have no matches, but feel free to look at my traders. I'm interested in dragon mim and Merlin frame.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thanks to some lovely users, all I need now is the fish transformation. Hoping to find it at the trade event tomorrow if I go or the DLR tables on Sunday.
If you don’t, I have it for trade.
EDIT: No I don’t. Sorry, was confused. :oops: But I do have a lovely bird scene (and others) for trade! :D

Last edited:
I have no matches, but feel free to look at my traders. I'm interested in dragon mim and Merlin frame.

I think you have a few things she would like... on the Merlin frame, are you wanting the middle framed one or the stain glass in the Merlin frame? Mil is out of town til tomorrow, but I’ll have her look asap. ;)

If you don’t, I have it for trade.
EDIT: No I don’t. Sorry, was confused. :oops: But I do have a lovely bird scene (and others) for trade! :D
Would you be interested in trading the bird scene for the squirrels?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk
I think you have a few things she would like... on the Merlin frame, are you wanting the middle framed one or the stain glass in the Merlin frame? Mil is out of town til tomorrow, but I’ll have her look asap. ;)

The stained glass on far right.

Thanks to some lovely users, all I need now is the fish transformation. Hoping to find it at the trade event tomorrow if I go or the DLR tables on Sunday.

If not, I have it at cost plus shipping, or we can probably work out a trade. Just can't figure out what
these pins are really equivalent to for trading.

I've never tried to post a photo before so I'm not sure if it will work. My stained glass pins back is mostly silver with some gold at the bottom.
It's like they switched the color to gold half way through my pin.
ff8507f5414f4cd17bea9d2259a603a3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Turns out we still have these for trade. MIL’s pinpics is vlchildress; willing to look at trade lists if your interested as she can almost always find something she wants. :)

37a1356caea5aafd01b6327eedd8be1e.jpg

Still looking to trade for the fish transformation to finish the set if anyone has it. For park pack pins, I have the orange Rapunzel stained glass and all three from Aladdin (teal Genie stained glass, teal Jafar, framed group scene with Sultan, Jafar, etc.). I also have other non-park pack pins as well.

ETA: Thanks a ton to @LittleBird ! My set will now be complete!

Last edited:
I'm doing some pin organizing and have the following Park Pack pins for trade.

Lilo and Stitch Park Pack - Pin 125827/4 of 6 = Red Stained Glass Stitch
Lilo and Stitch Park Pack - Pin 125733/3 of 6 = Lilo and Jumba
Aladdin Park Pack - Pin 129294/1 of 3 = Dancing Hands Genie
The Sword in the Stone Park Pack - Pin 130526/3 of 3 = Blue Stained Glass Bird Transformation

My PinPics profile is FoolishMortal71 if you're interested in trading. If you don't see a match, I collect PTDs, Princesses, Ursula, Villains, Haunted Mansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back