• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan
Someone on Facebook posted that they received an email saying the park pack had been cancelled. I haven't received any email like that, but I also don't think my card has been charged yet and I haven't received any shipping notice, both of which would have been done by now.

Someone on Facebook posted that they received an email saying the park pack had been cancelled. I haven't received any email like that, but I also don't think my card has been charged yet and I haven't received any shipping notice, both of which would have been done by now.

I emailed shopDisney a few days ago. They stated that the park pack definitely ended in December and they gave me a number to call if I had any questions and the only subscription they were offering was the princess box.

So, I know it’s been a while, but my mil finally decided which pins she’s wanting to let go of. Here they are. Her pinpics is vlchildress and she’s willing to look at most anything.
72417754c8b2361b3a151990bba35008.jpg
e4545a3a2ff132440b0406a1ed04e23f.jpg
76ffd5ee2bd26023a12d74a0175e84f0.jpg
88273b8018610b045c898898cdbe1f26.jpg
f32da14cbb9dc0f3f7877519d1dac602.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone heard if DS will be offering any other Park Pack Pin Sets? I thought someone mentioned that they may be doing a 2 Pin Jumbo Set similar to Lion King. Any rumors out there what the plans are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back