• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Park Pack 3.0 ALL THREE Limited Edition Mystery Pin Set - Mulan
Here are mine, all for trade:
20171204_194622.jpg

I like the pink stained glass but don’t have anything on your wants list. Please check out my traders if you like. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine:

24829168_721310584730150_766422904_n.png

24474655_859412500899779_173461126_o.jpg

2nd picture isn't mine, sis took the first one. But ours is exactly like the second picture so I grabbed that one off the internet.

Today is the last day to purchase the subscription for December.

What do you think the theme for this month will be?

I'd like to see what the park Attractions theme would look like. The description did list park attractions.

I honestly don't know , I'd like to say Tangled (I could use the traders) or Snow White for an Evil Queen frame :)
Lots of great options remaining though , Hercules / Aladdin / Frozen . I'm sure I'll be happy with anything

Today is the last day to purchase the subscription for December.

What do you think the theme for this month will be?

I'd like to see what the park Attractions theme would look like. The description did list park attractions.
I would like to see something other than another movie and the same set up. As you say, there is supposed to be parks and other things as well. I have been a little underwhelmed by the variation (or lack thereof). But that said, if it’s NBC, i’ll Be going for all 18 of them! :D

I am thinking we haven't got a princess yet, so this could be it. Either that or a classic Mickey/Minnie set.

Since both my collections have come up, now I am really just hoping for good traders to swap out for the packs I don't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back