• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Tsum Tsum

lordofanime

Active DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
So for those of you who know the Tsum Tsum plushes from Disney Store Japan, know how popular they are there.

Well.. the US store just got them!
This is the thread dedicated to them!
fwb_tsumtsum_20140701.jpg

http://www.disneystore.com/tsum-tsum/mn/1024503/

I think the best thing about these is how cheap they are..
$4 is not much for a plush, a good looking one too.
So enjoy! and collect away!

Add me on line to play~ bugcatcherJenna is my username!

I'm obsessed. I am going to buy them alllllll~

Last edited:
I saw a Rapunzel Tsum Tsum on the Disney Store Japan site, I really hope we get her here at some point. They didn't have it for sale yet in Japan, I think it was some sort of coming soon segment but I can't read Japanese so I can't say for sure. It's so great that we're getting some of the awesome items from Japan!

These are so cute! I'll have to get my mom Lady since she loves Lady and the Tramp and we could barely find anything of them last time we went to Downtown Disney. I hope they eventually get the Alice and princess ones.

I saw a Rapunzel Tsum Tsum on the Disney Store Japan site, I really hope we get her here at some point. They didn't have it for sale yet in Japan, I think it was some sort of coming soon segment but I can't read Japanese so I can't say for sure. It's so great that we're getting some of the awesome items from Japan!

http://www.disneystore.co.jp/dss/

Was it this? if so, that's not a tsum tsum. It's another line of plush they have at tokyo disney resort. Ariel sold out fast apparently.

1604800_679608835411998_1097851020_n.jpg

994406_679608758745339_1962225196_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd....501_743965465643001_5718216435503588534_n.jpg
https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hph...652_743965462309668_7986282008043963694_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd....846_743965468976334_7674257836045548983_n.jpg

Oh my goodness, they are adorable! I hope they come to the UK soon. Are all the designs on the US store or are there more available in Japan? I hope that they might do some of the more obscure films, an Oliver one would be just so cute! I love the premise behind them being stackable too, what fun :).

Oh, those are adorable! I love the Stitch, Daisy, Figaro, and Chip ones. Daisy is actually included in Fab Five stuff, be still my heart!

Oh my goodness, they are adorable! I hope they come to the UK soon. Are all the designs on the US store or are there more available in Japan? I hope that they might do some of the more obscure films, an Oliver one would be just so cute! I love the premise behind them being stackable too, what fun :).

Nooo, USA does not have as many as the japan website does. :(
Japan also released a special series for easter.

I'm hoping these make their way to the brick and mortar Disney Stores, or at least the shops at Disneyland.

We did just get them though...so i'm sure we'll get more as time goes on.

Hopefully! The Alice in Wonderland ones are amazing! Really, really hoping these will come to the UK now, otherwise I may have to find someone in the US to trade with when/if the Alice ones reach your site. Edited to add: definitely looking forward to Perry the Platypus too!

Last edited:
Tsum stum plushies are SO cute.
I bought an Eeyore Tsum tsum plushie from Japan, the small size, for my boyfriend and we just love it. Disneystore.fr advertises that they will come to Europe too, and I hope so because ordering from Japan or US is so expensive v_v

Tsum stum plushies are SO cute.
I bought an Eeyore Tsum tsum plushie from Japan, the small size, for my boyfriend and we just love it. Disneystore.fr advertises that they will come to Europe too, and I hope so because ordering from Japan or US is so expensive v_v

This is excellent news! I hope that, if they'll be coming to DSFR, they'll also come to DSUK. I just wanna get those Alice ones, and maybe a few others... Oh, who am I kidding? I'd likely be buying them by the armful if I could! I'm a sucker for miniature things, and soft toys, and of course Disney characters, so this is combining three things I love in one bundle of adorableness.

I'm not sure if I should be grateful for this thread for drawing them to my attention or not... I guess I'm grateful, but give it a while and my purse will most definitely not be! :p

It was that one. I guess she does look different than the Tsum Tsum. I know I've seen an Alice similar to her before.

It was that one. I guess she does look different than the Tsum Tsum. I know I've seen an Alice similar to her before.
They do have an Alice Tsum Tsum. She is so cute. I hope they bring all of the Tsum Tsum from Japan to the U.S. because I bought five in the Alice series but I'm missing The March Hare, The Mad Hatter, and The King of Hearts I think. But I have Alice, The Red Queen, Cheshire Cat, An Oyster, and The White Rabbit and they are seriously too cute for words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back