• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Tsum Tsum
740016cf2c77775c11363d9cfe35ae5a.jpg

Anyone need Finding Dory tsums? The have a few left at the Disney Store here.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I do not have a subscription to the monthly tsum tsum box, but for fun I was wondering what everyone's guesses will be as to what it is? In honor of Finding Dory, maybe a medium Hank and small Squirt? LOL, I don't know but I'd bet it'll probably be Finding Dory related.

Anyone else wondering and contemplating June's box set? :)

If Finding Dory ends up being the theme of June's subscription box, then I could see it being some kind of Dory variant with a medium sized Destiny (the whale shark). They could also have it be Dory with a medium sized Hank seeing he seems to be a big part of the marketing for the movie.

Oh wow I completely forgot about the tsum tsum release tonight! What is everyone gonna try to go for?

I haven't forgotten but since the last time I bought tsums was before they became The Thing, is getting up at 3 am actually necessary? I'm still debating whether to get only the characters that were not in the first set (Tweedles, Caterpillar) or the entire set. I'm thinking the latter and I can always return or trade any I don't end up loving, rather than miss out. Buuuuuttt IDK if I really need/want two full sets. Ha. I just hope I can get what I want so I don't have to send a parent to the mall while I'm at work. :p

I haven't forgotten but since the last time I bought tsums was before they became The Thing, is getting up at 3 am actually necessary? I'm still debating whether to get only the characters that were not in the first set (Tweedles, Caterpillar) or the entire set. I'm thinking the latter and I can always return or trade any I don't end up loving, rather than miss out. Buuuuuttt IDK if I really need/want two full sets. Ha. I just hope I can get what I want so I don't have to send a parent to the mall while I'm at work. :p

I am pretty sure tsum tsums rarely sell out on the first day anymore online unless they are specific characters from something like Star Wars. Disney finally got a grasp on just how popular these things are and they have been stocking them accordingly. So I doubt staying up till 3 AM will be necessary to get all the characters you want if you would rather wait till later in the morning. I'm debating on if I am going to stay up that late for them. I only want Alice and the Cheshire Cat so I will not be going for a full set (though the White Rabbit and the Caterpillar are very tempting).

Does anyone know if they will make Tsum Tsum of 'Alice Through the Looking Glass'? I'd love to get a "blue" cheshire cat...

Here's how this went:

OK, I need the Tweedles and a Caterpillar. But which Caterpillar: regular or butterfly? I'd better get both and then decide.

Oh, ya know, the White Rabbit's ruffle is really cute.

And the Queen has a collar; that's cool.

Huh, the March Hare's ears are longer.

Chesh has a smile.

Alice has blue eyes.

The Hatter's expression is weird, but his hat stands up!

IDK what's different about the Dormouse--maybe he looks sleepier?--but it's dumb to get all but him.

Thus, an entire set ended up in my cart. And I tossed in a medium Cheshire, because he's $12.95 and shipping was going to cost $12.95 otherwise. For $13, I'd rather get more merch instead of just "transport."

Yuppppppp. :lol:

I'm going to the Disney Store in a bit to pick up my copy of Zootopia...

Definitely planning on getting a Dormouse. (The original Dormouse is my grail. If anyone has one and would be willing to trade him for like, 15 regular new tsums, let me know. He's one of my favorite characters and I think the original is way cuter, but not willing to pay like 80-100 dollars for him on the Bay. And I have a surplus of extra tsum tsums for trading purposes.) I also might get a small Cheshire Cat (I have a medium original already, but I love the new one's smile) and a Caterpillar (probably not winged, have to make up my mind in store). I already have a little White Rabbit and doubt I'll buy another just because of the ruffle.

What did everyone else get?

Here's how this went:

OK, I need the Tweedles and a Caterpillar. But which Caterpillar: regular or butterfly? I'd better get both and then decide.

Oh, ya know, the White Rabbit's ruffle is really cute.

And the Queen has a collar; that's cool.

Huh, the March Hare's ears are longer.

Chesh has a smile.

Alice has blue eyes.

The Hatter's expression is weird, but his hat stands up!

IDK what's different about the Dormouse--maybe he looks sleepier?--but it's dumb to get all but him.

Thus, an entire set ended up in my cart. And I tossed in a medium Cheshire, because he's $12.95 and shipping was going to cost $12.95 otherwise. For $13, I'd rather get more merch instead of just "transport."

Yuppppppp. :lol:

The Dormouse looks way different in my opinion. He's darker, has black eyes instead of blue, and a dark nose instead of red. Lastly, his outfit is actually truer to the movie, but I like it less. Mostly, I don't like the little hood/hat they added because it's awkward, and the only time he has something sticking up like that is when he's hanging from an umbrella. Also, it doesn't look like he has any teeth in the new tsum (maybe only one?), which is sad because that was one of the cutest features of the original.

Disney_Dormouse.jpg

New tsum:
c798ea49184e4b43d38669cc803d8629.jpg

Original:
51m%2B3RPsP5L._SY355_.jpg
41F5S3rby2L.01_SL500_.jpg

Edit: Also looks like they added a bow tie and eyebrows, and gave him much longer hair. He's like a whole new character! I wish they had made him more similar to the original and just added a new expression like the Cheshire Cat, or changed the colors a teensy bit. But I guess I can't complain too much - At least they rereleased him, so I finally have a Dormouse in my collection! :)

Last edited:
In case anyone is debating about whether or not to buy... Here are some comparison photos for the White Rabbit. The first (on the left) is from the original set, and was purchased at Target several months ago. (Maybe more like a year?). The second (on the right) was bought today at the Disney Store.

29ca8af16553feabe97e4044dadf28cb.jpg

c40a39b8178ff710f00b4fde75a84b3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really excited for Rey, so far I have the two other starwars girls. I'm hoping a Padme is in the works.

Also im still so bummed about that little mermaid set I really want pink dress Ariel but none of the others.

And here it is another new leak for Stitch fans :-D

s-l1600.jpg

I love Stitch. He is the cutest thing since rainbows and kittens! I'm not going to sugar coat this, though, that new tsum Stitch with his alien suit is ugly. Jumba Pleakly squared, ugly! e looks like he got wrapped up in a toilet paper roll and is unhappy he can't escape.

Sub box confirmed: Small Dory and mini winking Nemo (the one leaked). You can find the picture.... well, everywhere now :-D

Also, one more leak!!!

s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back