• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Tsum Tsum
TsumTsumJapanComingSoon20161017_1.jpg
modal_tsum-tsum_moana_20161018.jpg

Those Moana tsums are adorable! I think I may have to get at least Moana herself when her collection is released.:) (I'm not an 'avid' Tsum collector; I only have 4, but I do like them a lot:p)

I want that Advent Calendar so much but the price ugh, loving the Moana tsum tsum and I want that Zootopia in my life!

Also this:

A-Christmas-Carol-Tsum-Tsum-Box-Set.jpg

One of my favourite Disney ever, I need to have it! Ugh, I already paid so much for all those LE dolls this past month I didn't know I needed to save for tsum tsum D: #thestruggleisreal

The Rescuers tsum tsum!!!!! They will be released in Japan on Nov. 1st (with all the Christmas tsums).... Love them!!!

Q117TM_MINI_TSUM_BIANCA.jpg

Q117TM_MINI_TSUM_BERNARD.jpg

I want that Advent Calendar so much but the price ugh, loving the Moana tsum tsum and I want that Zootopia in my life!

Also this:

A-Christmas-Carol-Tsum-Tsum-Box-Set.jpg

One of my favourite Disney ever, I need to have it! Ugh, I already paid so much for all those LE dolls this past month I didn't know I needed to save for tsum tsum D: #thestruggleisreal

THIS IS GONNA COST MORE MONEY THAN I WANT TO PAY AND I DON'T CARE I NEED IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!! Its my favorite Christmas movie with some of my favorite characters and it would be a perfect display piece for this Christmas!

There are nine Lion King tsums (base ones, not special ones like the Simba with a headdress from the Hong Kong festival set)- Young Simba, Young Nala, Mufasa, Timon, Pumbaa, Rafiki, Zazu, Scar, and Ed.

Those Rescuers are adorable! I just wish that there was also a Jake. And totally gonna need that Pua when the Moana set is finally released.

I don't know if this is entirely accurate, but I heard that the Zootopia tsums in the carrot set are the same as the minis previously released for the Zootopia set, though the carrot bag is new.

Ugh, I want the new BH6 set! I don't suppose there'd be any chance that they'd become available in the US too?

Also, Heimlich, Bianca, and Bernard are adorable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG! OMG! OMG! PleaseOhPleaseOhPlease let this be an American set!!

Sneak Peeks of Aristocats, Hit Cat and Shun Gon:
14825652_10209443549659121_777823520_n-300x258.jpg

14608064_10209443549619120_1032856238_n.jpg
14805445_10209443549739123_1992860238_n-300x279.jpg
14797328_10209443549779124_549332909_n-300x272.jpg

Inside look of the Advent set. "The set includes: Mickey Mouse, Pluto, Minnie Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Goofy, Donald Duck, Miss Bunny, Eeyore, Dale, Clarice, Piglet, Thumper, Daisy, Chip, Dumbo, Angel, Perry, Tigger, Marie, Pete, Baymax, Scrump, Cheshire Cat, Max, and Stitch."

advent-set-525x322.png

I love the Aristocats ones! I'm probably going to want all the cats, lol...:p

And I'm going to the "local" (3-4 hours away, grr) Disney Store on Tuesday for the Moana tsums, yay. :)

So many nice sets coming out! I'll definitely be getting a bunch of the Moana tsums, plus most of the Artistocats and Bug's Life sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back