• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DISNEYANA NFFC Show & Sale this weekend???

DISNEYANA NFFC Show & Sale this weekend???

diznut

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 94.1%
16   1   0
I think I saw something here posted about a show sale happening this coming Sunday, but now I can't find te thread.
Help please! or did i just dream it???

The holidays are over and you didn’t get what you dreamed of? Then join us as you treasure hunt for that perfect item at our
All Disneyana Show & Sale
Sunday, Jan. 15, 2012
9:00 am to 5:00 pm

With over 700 attendees, and the largest allDisneyana room filled with vendors, you’re sure to find that special treasure! Vendors include official Disney divisions such as Mickey’s of Glendale (WDI)and The Disney Studio Store with exclusive cast member merchandise. Plus, opportunity drawings for giveaways every hour, all day long!

DFC Members’ Admission
$5 beginning at 9 am

Public Admission
$6 beginning at 10:30 am
Under 12 years old — Free!
(Purchase of a $29 annual membership qualifies you
for early admission.)

Anaheim Crowne Plaza Resort
12021 Harbor Blvd.
Garden Grove, CA
— All Events are Subject to Change —

Back