• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneyland Paris Mid November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland Paris Mid November

Rish

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going Disneyland Paris Mid November. Any advice? Also, I have bought a few pins online (official store) but I didn't keep the cards they were stored in. Do you keep the pin packing? I am not sure I will be trading... will see when I get there.

Unfortunately, the only time I went to DLParis was in 2015 - before I started pin trading/collecting. I enjoyed looking for the elements that were similar and different from WDW. Have a wonderful time!

Yes, just got back from a week there. It is a beautiful park! We loved the Pirates and the Ratatoulle rides.

There is a trader board on Saturday and Sunday at the Trader Outpost. You can trade two pins per person per day. Type for same type - LE for LE, HM for HM, etc. The guys running the board/shop were very nice. If you have Jessica Rabbit pins, take a couple to trade with Franck (he was behind the register). He took amazing care of us.

Most everyone speaks English. I did always start with Bonjour and then Parlez vous Anglais? It's just polite to do so and everyone seemed happy to help when I did. Also a Merci at the end for a thank you. They wear name tags with different flags on them to show which languages they speak. I don't recall as single one not having a Union Jack on it. Ordering food was easy. At worst, they have a menu and you just point at what you want.

It was very cold. Bundle up and stay warm.

I'm PM you some things to be aware of.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

We are going during the weekday so we will miss this shop but I'm really looking forward to possibly trading with cast members ... I know it will be cold and cold does not bother me but I just hope the rain isn't too much
Yes, just got back from a week there. It is a beautiful park! We loved the Pirates and the Ratatoulle rides.

There is a trader board on Saturday and Sunday at the Trader Outpost. You can trade two pins per person per day. Type for same type - LE for LE, HM for HM, etc. The guys running the board/shop were very nice. If you have Jessica Rabbit pins, take a couple to trade with Franck (he was behind the register). He took amazing care of us.

Most everyone speaks English. I did always start with Bonjour and then Parlez vous Anglais? It's just polite to do so and everyone seemed happy to help when I did. Also a Merci at the end for a thank you. They wear name tags with different flags on them to show which languages they speak. I don't recall as single one not having a Union Jack on it. Ordering food was easy. At worst, they have a menu and you just point at what you want.

It was very cold. Bundle up and stay warm.

I'm PM you some things to be aware of.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back