• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disneystore.com Mickey Mouse Pin Set LE 250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneystore.com Mickey Mouse Pin Set LE 250

King Niptune

?????
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Would anybody be interested in doing a co-op for this set from Disneystore.com? The pins would cost each of us $17.50 plus at-cost shipping from me to you. The set is LE 250.
http://www.disneystore.com/mickey-mouse-pin-set-walt-disney-studios/mp/1321057/1000286/
I would like the Fantasia pin and need people for the others. I don't know what to do with the box. If somebody wants that as well they could claim it. Once we get 4 people I will collect money and order the set
Plane Crazy:
Steamboat Willie: Rayna
Fantasia: King Niptune
Today Mickey: Open

7162036280783-1

Last edited:
Hey there, I believe there is a coupon out right now that gets you 15$ off and free shipping :D If not I have free shipping on my account too and would be willing to help :3

The only code thats good is this;

[h=2]Pixie Perfect Deals[/h]
  • [h=3]Free Shipping on your order of $75 or more[/h]Apply promo code: SHIPTODAY

[h=2]Promo Code;DMRFEB[/h]
    • Take $15 off on Your Order of $100 or More!Not eligible for this order
    • Enjoy Free Shipping On Your Order of $100 Or More!Not eligible for this order

Is for that

If still happening, I'll go for the Plane Crazy... Hopefully this goes down sometime next week, payday... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back