• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore.com Pin Releases, Week of 5/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com Pin Releases, Week of 5/15

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
We hope everyone had a pleasant weekend! Here is this week's thread for discussion about DisneyStore.com's new pin releases for the week of May 15, 2011!

dance_bandwagon.gif

There were four 110th Legacy Collection pins released.
~ Walt Disney Tributes: Mickey
~ Sidekicks: Jaq and Gus from Cinderella
~ Pixar Favorites: Flik, Heimlich, Dim, Rosie, Tuck, and Roll from A Bug's Life
~ Disney Milestones: 1937 - Release of Snow White

If they release about 4 per week, that means the collection will be spread out over half of the year! I think this is very smart on Disney's part, because most people can't afford to buy 110 pins at once. (Especially when a lot of them are $20 each! :eek:)

It's hard for me to keep track of which other pins are new, because my browser is unable to sort them by release date, but I believe the "Doctors' Day 2011" Mickey pin is new. This would make a good gift, if you just happen to know that your doctor collects Disney Pins. Haha.

Yea, but spending $100 a week is tough. I'm struggling to meet my budget as it is and now collecting these is proving harder. I wish they would release two a week and take all year. I'm afraid they will sell out so you don't know whether to buy now or wait. I waited on the Donald pin and now I don't have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back