• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP dlp march flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would LOVE the Eiffel tower pins if anyone can help me out. Hoping that I can get them at cost since they are OE.

I still need some Dreams pins for the collection. Not the Brave one though as that wasn't in my show :)

Nice Rapunzel pins (I agree, that Spring one is really pretty, great design it looks like from the flyer) so if I were a Rapunzel collector, I'd have mixed emotions of happy and nervousness.

Anytime... Anytime! Haha

And, I can get you a 21 € ticket for the 8th, haha :p

I just puzzled with some dates and stuff I have to do for uni and I can't drive on the 8th. Too bad, really, a €21 ticket is just to die for lol.

But I got you covered for the Rapunzel Dreams pin, consider it yours.

I never worry.

a-serious-discussion.gif

:lol:

Sorry to bump this up again, but can anyone explain what you have to do in order to attend the PTN on the 28th? Do you have to order tickets or something? I've never done this.

No, you just go :)

When I went in January, the room where it was happening opened at 1pm, and the started handed out wristbands at 2pm (I've heard, normally it's around 4pm, but you can ask a CM when you enter the room, and they might tell you).

CM's apperently are also already wearing the pins that will be for sale.

There where 4 colors of wristbands, and also a few numbered ones in the very end, if there are any pins left, the people with a number get a chance aswell.

Sales start at 6pm.
You can go to the park if you want from the moment you have your wristband, just make sure you're back on time for the sale.

You can get 3 pins.
You get 1 of each PTN and a random one (but you can choose if you want the 3rd one or not).

Wirstbands are *not* -first come first serve-.
I thought it would be like that, but it wasn't.
Once enough people are in the room, CM's just start handing out the colors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back