• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP DLP October Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP DLP October Pin Releases

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
disneylandparis-pins-october2014.jpg

Hello All
Looking to find out what I could look forward to when I visit and I saw this on dedicatedtodlp.com
I'm there from 19th-22nd so hopefully the BaTB will still be available .
Loving the Villains pins , my small Dr Facilier collection will finally expand .

Last edited:
Do you think you could pick me up a Cruella and Facilier pin at cost? :- D I'm in UK too :- )

I really hope that the Evil Queen and Maleficent pins are still there when I go in November. I like the Facilier one a lot too (and probably Ursula too). I definitely much prefer October's pins to the ones they released in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back