• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP Pickup: Toddler Plush (Animators)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP Pickup: Toddler Plush (Animators)

aka.seim

"Tsum Tsunes" everywhere
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi all,

I would like to ask for a favor :)
I'm looking for three toddler plushes from the Animator collection: Belle, Jasmine and Merida. They are sold out in the website, and I would like to know if they are avaliable at Disneyland Paris.

I would appreciate if someone could check it out for me, and let me know how much would be ship all three to Spain. I think their price is the same as online 18,90€ each but no idea about how much shipment could be...

Thanks in advance...

Hello, honestly i have no idea if they have those plushes but i can check out next time... i'm going on Saturday.

Oh, thanks :)
Do you think you could check first how much would be shipment? Somebody has quoted me more than 40€ from US, I'm pretty sure it would be less from France but just in case :-D
They are like 175 gr. and 30x15x10 cm each one.

I'm going to DLRP on May 8th.
I'm from Belgium, and if I can use Kiala (www.kiala.com) to Spain it would be 14 € (much cheaper then using regular mail Bpost).
But the total box cannot be bigger then 70cm width x 70cm height x 70cm long.

Thanks moorhunhe :) I'm gonna wait until taram let me know shipment price (I have check LaPoste.fr and I think it's like 12,15€ or so) and see what she can find on Saturday.... But I'm not sure I will be lucky enough to find all three so I will let you know if I'm still looking for them by May :) Thanks a lot :-D

Bad news :-(
Do you know that kind of appliance that you hate using and because of that you use always at the last minute? You hate using it and it knows it... and because of that (or maybe because it's 8 years old :-D) decides to break in that last minute... That's my steam iron... I hate my iron. I hate ironing. And I hate how expensive they are...
So... #@€%$*?!!...
So... I have to buy a new iron :-( and so there's no money for plushes this time.
At least it has happened one day later I have bought and cut off all the tags from my Jungle Book Tsum Tsum set :-D

Thanks a lot taram and moorhunhe for your offer :)
If you could take a look around and let me know if DLP has the plushes on stock it would be great... If Disney with its Tsum Tsum sets and my appliances let me save up a bit for them :-D I will let you know again.
Thanks again, and have a nice (and wrinkle :p) day...

Update: None of them were available at the park at this time, maybe in the future (??) you're welcome :)

I will ask a friend in US to buy them then, because at least two of them are avalible online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back