• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR April Pickups @cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DLR April Pickups @cost
Hey Kitty
Thanks for posting the image , I couldn't load of for some reason .
@Shelterkat said she didn't see them available anywhere yet but I can certainly start a list , I'm running late for work but I'll do it later today

♀️ can you put me down for Incredibles and Wall-e?
Much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I literally just saw the release dates on the image lol , Wall-E isn't until the 4th June @Pilotprincess916
I'll remove the requests for now , keep an eye out for the May/June threads for those ones

Not a problem. I’ll wait till the Wall-e date gets closer.

Mr Incredible has a 4/12 date....since they haven’t been released yet, I’m assuming it should be released soon.....I would definitely like to be on the list for that one ♀️

Kermits picked up. According to a CM who is more reliable than most, those AP Pixar pins will start May 3, with Nemo. Of course with pins you never know. Things can change in a moment LOL:p

Can I get in on the pick-up still for the fine and dandy? Looks like 2 spots open. If so I'll take them both.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hi! I have a question in preparation for a May pick-ups thread. Are they still selling the DLR Mascots blind bags? I have almost all of the WDW mascots but can never find bags from Anaheim. I prefer the fun of the bags to just trading for the individual pins. Thanks!

Hi! I have a question in preparation for a May pick-ups thread. Are they still selling the DLR Mascots blind bags? I have almost all of the WDW mascots but can never find bags from Anaheim. I prefer the fun of the bags to just trading for the individual pins. Thanks!
hey .
which ones are you missing ? I have a few left over when I was completing the set :)
As for it they're still available , @Shelterkat would know better than I

Hey everyone .
Just a quick heads up . @Shelterkat will not be attending the June event , the Wall-E pins , any requests will depend on if they sell out on the night . I'll add them when the June thread comes around :)

I'm planning/hoping to attend the June event at Disneyland.

So I am willing to do picks ups via the RSP process.

As soon as Disney publishes the date for Disneyland, we can post the selections.

I’m also interested in these if you can get them and any others like them that are released.

Must. Have. All. Pixar. Pins.

88e39718bdbafb37fca5d6116e57f912.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back