• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR DLR castle collection (sleeping beauty castle with date) - questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR DLR castle collection (sleeping beauty castle with date) - questions

Agogley

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've purchased a Castle collection pin for every year we've taken the kids to Disney. One daughter get's Aurora or Cinderella (depending on the coast) and the other gets Tinkerbell. My wife and I collect sorcerer mickey. For DLR, I've noticed I can't find any pics of Aurora on this series prior to 2008. I really need a 2007 pin but I only see Mickey, Tinker bell, and Stitch.

I'm looking at this series:

DLR 2007 Sleeping Beauty Castle Tinker Bell Disney Pin 51641

Any insight would be great.

Thanks!

I can't offer any great "insights" but did do a quick search of Pinpics and I wasn't able to locate a SB pin prior to 2008 either. So very possible that 2008 was the first year she appeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back