• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR July Pickups @cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DLR July Pickups @cost
Two Aladdin one upon a time for me please! :D thanks so much!!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hi David and Dawn,

Requesting the following:
Maleficent Latte
Piece of Disney History Disneyland Castle 60th Anniversary pin.
Okay I will also add this, Disneyland 63rd anniversary

As usual I would like to collect all of the PoDH pins

Thanks

Last edited:
Donut shop for me please! : D

I vanished for a couple of months, do we know what happened to the Villains windows? Are they still a thing?

Hi! Can I be put on the list for the
- Aladdin Once Upon a Time (x2),
- DLR 63rd
- PODH Castle 60th
please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please put me down for these pins. Thank you!

Disneyland Resort 63rd Anniversary
Piece of History Disneyland Resort x 2
Bi Monthly Series Under the Sea Finding Nemo
Once Upon a Time Aladdin

Can I please be put down for:

(1) Disneyland Resort 63rd Anniversary
(1) Piece of History Disneyland Resort

If it’s too late or too many people have already signed up for this let me know. Thanks!

All updated to here
@Loomi , the villains windows were suspended due to the madness that surrounded their release . If they do re-appear we will not be taking requests for them
@Voko20 . I believe the backpacks are available . If so how many would you like ?
Moving forwards I will no longer be keeping the monthly requests lists , you'll need to actually request them in the relevant thread (90% of you are here anyways ;)) . It's just proving too much hassle having 2 lists I have to update each time . I'll tag in those affected
@*Firefly* , @John Dinger , @theoucharis , @Kitty , @PinFan , @MasteringMatt . @krand1276 , @Pengy
And finally it looks like the PODH is going to be super popular , I've learnt never to doubt @Shelterkat when it comes to how many she can pick up but there is the possibility it'll have to be restricted to 1 per person , hopefully this isn't the case and I'll keep adding as many as you want to request .

All updated to here
@Loomi , the villains windows were suspended due to the madness that surrounded their release . If they do re-appear we will not be taking requests for them
@Voko20 . I believe the backpacks are available . If so how many would you like ?
Moving forwards I will no longer be keeping the monthly requests lists , you'll need to actually request them in the relevant thread (90% of you are here anyways ;)) . It's just proving too much hassle having 2 lists I have to update each time . I'll tag in those affected
@*Firefly* , @John Dinger , @theoucharis , @Kitty , @PinFan , @MasteringMatt . @krand1276 , @Pengy
And finally it looks like the PODH is going to be super popular , I've learnt never to doubt @Shelterkat when it comes to how many she can pick up but there is the possibility it'll have to be restricted to 1 per person , hopefully this isn't the case and I'll keep adding as many as you want to request .
Could I get two back pack pins please :)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Could you add me to the list for the Latte Pin and the 3 open edition Haunted Mansion/Toy Story Pins?

Pixar Fest ap Toy Story 1
Pixar Fest toy story set 1
Star Wars the pilot 1
Donut shop Simba 1
Under the Sea Finding Nemo 1
Once Upon a Time Aladdin 1

Thanks again

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Eek! Sorry to be a bother, but can I drop my second Aladdin request? So I just need one now. :) Thanks so much! <3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back