• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR June Pickups @Cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
!! SURPRISE STAR WARS RELEASE !!​
XrtryI9.jpg

$17.99 each plus tax + fees
Darth Vader Mask
If you want one please post asap :)

I would love the darth vadar too, but so much potential for these pins to be damaged. Ugh! I guess I will pass for now, do not want to put that much pressure on Shelterkat
I'm not sure how to take this. Since you quoted my post in this, are you wanting me to withdraw my request so I also don't pressure her?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how to take this. Since you quoted my post in this, are you wanting me to withdraw my request so I also don't pressure her?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Opps… sorry... I want one too, but I think as I wrote this I changed my mind. Sorry... didn't mean to confuse you. I was thinking I will be in the area in 1.5 weeks and this pin is highly likely to still be available, so will probably try to buy one myself.

Hello again, I was wondering if I could change up my requests. Could I be added to the Lion King tape pin of the month if it isn't too late. If possible I would also like to cancel my request for the Once upon a time pin and 2 of the aristocats boxes.

So I am just requesting
-6 Aristocats boxes
-Lion King tape pin of the month

Sorry for being a pain, thank you so much!

I'll be working on June 21 totals over the next couple of days. Be sure to lmk if there are any errors, changes, cancellations, etc.
A side note:
**for those of you getting the Lion King Tape on the 28th...I will be charging the usual 16.99 since we don't know the real price but PLEASE be prepared in case it ends up being 24.99 or more. I will be asking for the balance if that is the case.

Success! All June 21 pins obtained. I also found the Map Boxes so Krand1276 and CanadaLE you are covered. Mailing, for those of you done for June, will be worked on this weekend. :cheshire:

**SIDE NOTE** on the Tiki Room with Jose etc pin..the middle bird moves. It is meant to. But you might have to slide a credit card in there to make him upright. Really dumb design.

Last edited:
Hello!

If it’s not too late to add to my order, I’d like to be added to the list for the lion king vhs tape and 1 mystery pack that could include the Rapunzel diamond completer pin.

Thank you.

Please may I be taken off the LK video pin if possible. If its too late let me know :)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back