• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR March Pickups @cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi David and Dawn,
Hope all goes well with your surgery David :) Could you put me down for the following? Thank you!!
March 15th:
Disney Donut Shop ~ Stitch
March 22nd:
Bi-Monthly Little Mermaid Pin
March 29th:
Doctors Day Bayamax

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Hi,
I was so trying to resist, but could you also add me to the Jafar Window of Evil. Just one (1) please.
Thank you!

Can you please add me for
Genie latte,
Egg Pluto,
once upon a time emperor’s new groove,
bi-monthly mermaid,
and two boxes of big hero 6?

Hello,

I’m new here and very excited about having the opportunity to purchase pins at cost through here. I wish I had known about this a while back. I would love to get 2 of each, if possible, of the windows of evil Jafar and windows of evil hades. The post says you’ll send an invoice, so do you need anything from me to do that? Thank you!!

Lisa
Renewed pin collector
Pinpics: lisarallen2

Hello,

I’m new here and very excited about having the opportunity to purchase pins at cost through here. I wish I had known about this a while back. I would love to get 2 of each, if possible, of the windows of evil Jafar and windows of evil hades. The post says you’ll send an invoice, so do you need anything from me to do that? Thank you!!

Lisa
Renewed pin collector
Pinpics: lisarallen2
No . Shelterkat allowed you an invoice sometime over the weekend , might be a bit later because of the late request with the relevant PayPal details :)

Sorry, I would like to be removed from the doctors day baymax list. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a thought, Disney hasn't posted yet, can you imagine once they do, and the shock when people want to add on for Windows!!! Crazy....

David, hope you're doing well :)

How quickly do some of these limited edition pins get sold out? I'm hoping to get my hands on a few of these when I go next month.

Stix, you just never know. Some linger for months, and end up on the racks with the OE's. Others sell out in a day. Sometimes it depends on the character. Anything Maleficent or Ariel seems to be a hot item. (I still have no idea why). The lower LE's are a hot item. Anything in a 12 month series is a hot item unless it is a high LE like the Star Wars Vehicles. And for some there is no rhyme or reason, like the Lunar New Year. Who knew that was a hot item!

Stix, you just never know. Some linger for months, and end up on the racks with the OE's. Others sell out in a day. Sometimes it depends on the character. Anything Maleficent or Ariel seems to be a hot item. (I still have no idea why). The lower LE's are a hot item. Anything in a 12 month series is a hot item unless it is a high LE like the Star Wars Vehicles. And for some there is no rhyme or reason, like the Lunar New Year. Who knew that was a hot item!

Thanks Shelterkat! I have my eye on the Jafar window pin, the Ghost and the Genie Latte- hopefully I can get at least 1.

How quickly do some of these limited edition pins get sold out? I'm hoping to get my hands on a few of these when I go next month.
Thanks Shelterkat! I have my eye on the Jafar window pin, the Ghost and the Genie Latte- hopefully I can get at least 1.
The Jafar Window will sell out within a day or 2, Ghost ship might last for a couple weeks due to LE6000, Latte has been selling out within a week it seems. Sadly I doubt these will last till you come out. Some like Under the Sea lasted, but all the other monyhly pins have gotten picked up. It's probably best for Shelterkat to pu for you? :)

If I place an order would it be possible to pick it up in person while I'm down there? I'll be in the area March 22-28th, plus I'm planning on going to the Pin event at the Anaheim Hilton March 24th. If it's too much of a hassle, no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back