• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR March Pickups @cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw the Doctor's Day was 14.99, not 16.99, so those of you that bought it will get a small refund this weekend when I work on mailings.

End of month mailings will be worked on this weekend but might extend into next week as I'm really busy at both my jobs and visiting family for Easter.

Last edited:
For Hades (paid for 2) could you transfer the second credit to the April Ursula release. (I also PM Sheltercat, but I saw you are updating that info here too... excellent idea.)

Similar request to others - please transfer the credit for the second hades pin to next month’s villain. Thanks!

Well here is part of March...LOL
3cfcd112137a1cfb0741b800fec564e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back