• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR May Pickups @Cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DLR May Pickups @Cost
Could you add me to the under he sea baby Moana. Is there any way someone could pick up the new guardians of the galaxy five tape set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AHH I know i requested the thread, but then I got carried away wiht research stuff T_T can i be put on the list for graduation and PODH?

I might try to see if I can get a friend to pick up. If that's the case, i'll let you know ASAP. thanks!

Can I also please be put down for the PODH and entered for the oogie boogie window?

Thank you!!

Ok totals have been sent for May 3. Please lmk if there are any questions. I will hold thru May until all your pins are obtained, unless you request otherwise. If you need the holiday ones for gifts I can mail sooner. I am offering that anyone who wants to pay for the whole month is welcome to. For those who have requested, I will send updated totals soon. Please have payments in by 8am pst Thursday. Thanks!

All pickups done including the cassettes and Nemo. I barely squeaked by on the Nurses Day. That's the first time in a long time I've seen a line for pins (excluding the Windows). I was going to get extras and nope...sold out. Some of you will get small refunds for the pins that ended up being 14.99.

This pin is being released today / tomorrow (depending on where you are ;))
gklxLQz.jpg

If yo you want one please request asap :)

This pin is being released today / tomorrow (depending on where you are ;))
gklxLQz.jpg

If yo you want one please request asap :)

A friend of ours was kind to relay that the above pin is being released tomorrow. Apparently it will be an Limited Release Pin. We have no idea how popular it will be; or the price.
I will contact David tomorrow once I know, so he can post it.

The shopdisney.com web site has this may the 4th pin on their website... Thinking it may only be at Disney stores? Maybe not in the parks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back