• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR May Pickups @Cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is available too :
ZvhE2VK.jpg

Again please request asap if you want it , not sure if it'll be available but @Connies_Hobby will try :)

Put me down for the cars set

Also, what were the retail prices of the Nemo pin set and the annual passholder Nemo pin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This one is available too :
ZvhE2VK.jpg

Again please request asap if you want it , not sure if it'll be available but @Connies_Hobby will try :)

Hello Everyone :)

I have two (2) extra of the SW Day pins; and one (1) of "Chewie is my copilot" (I do not have tapatalk on my phone, so I can't post a picture of the Chewie pin) available if anybody wants one.

Hi! Could I be added to the list for the Graduation Day pin, please? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay . So bad news time :(
Unfortunately the procedure for getting the Windows of Evil series has changed to a voucher method , i.e you like up to get said voucher then can buy just 2 of them IF they don't sell out before you get to the checkout .
Today @Shelterkat was unable to get any copies of the pin .
Going forward I'm afraid we won't be taking requests for this series as they sell out so fast .
All other requests will continue as normal

Unfortunately the procedure for getting the Windows of Evil series has changed to a voucher method , i.e you like up to get said voucher then can buy just 2 of them IF they don't sell out before you get to the checkout .
Going forward I'm afraid we won't be taking requests for this series as they sell out so fast .
Thank you for trying Shelterkat. Definitely a crazy series.

Well, not entirely unexpected but disappointing nonetheless. Thanks again for all you all did to get what you could from this series! It's just a shame the ugly side of collecting had to rear it's head again and suck some of the fun out of this hobby.

Surprise Release !!!
HyEJenT.jpg

LE 2000 Jumbo ~ $34.99 plus tax & fees
If you're interested you have about an hour to request one before Shelterkat leaves :)

Soooooo, I just saw this.....any chance you bought a few, just in case someone asked for it later?? I’d love one....actually probably 3, lol. I think my 2 older boys would like them, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back