• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR October & Halloween @Cost Pickups

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the off chance there's enough interest, I'd like the Dr. Strange pin from the second "Choose your Mark" set. Don't know if anyone wants to split it, but if so I'm in. :D

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Ok, pins have been mailed, tracking sent, refunds where due have been given, and pins on hold are put aside. LMK if there are any questions. I'm still trying to get used to our prepayment system. Oct 12 invoices will go out soon.

As per Dawn's request I'm going to open co-ops for any boxed sets , please be aware ALL pins must be accounted for and it'll be a first come first served deal .
I'll upload pictures for the Marvel Sets later today .
Also I'm removing myself from a couple of my original requests .
Cancelling Scar & Haunted Mansion ones

Okay
So I've updated the thread with Co-ops for the 3 sets , I had to use my previous request post for it :)
So here's my repeated request :
1 x AP Tiki Room Medal
Co-Ops for Captain America & Avengers Initiative in the Marvel sets

Sorry to be a bother, but could you please remove me from the HM Doorway list? I got a little confused and had multiple asks out there.
Thanks!

Hi David, plz take me off the maleficent co-op. I realized that i don’t need every single maleficent pin haha! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi David, so I spoke to my husband and we both agreed that going to disney and picking up the set ourselves was the best choice. So you can take me off the list, however I do have a question. By any chance do you know where the set will be released? Which park and or store? This information would help me so much. Thank you so much for your time and patience.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Kitty I am going to start at the Music Company before rope drop, and if it isn't there, I will head over to stand in line for Westward Ho. That method seems to be the best. If you want to PM me your phone # we can give each other a heads up as to where we find it. That is, unless someone on here has better information:cool:

This is a shot in the dark, as it's not Halloween related like your post is asking. But it's been while since I've been on the forum and I wasn't super active back in the day either, so it wont let me add a Wanted thread for myself. We were just in Disneyland and DCA for our first visit and I managed to not pick up a specific pin at California Adventure, it was the park exclusive one that has the ferris wheel and California Screamin' on it, but not the one that has toy story characters or the world of color (I cannot seem to find a picture of it and it's making me crazy, I swear I didn't dream it up!). I didn't realized it was a park exclusive until the next day and we didn't have park hoppers, so I couldn't go back for it. If there's any chance of you being able to pick that up and send at whatever price, I've endlessly grateful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back