• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR October Pickups @cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totals for Oct 4 will hopefully go out Tuesday. Please keep a lookout. I have a doctor appt at 1130am that day so will be doing pickups both before and after. I might not be able to get everything but will do my best.
I am still working on mailing out September. I am working 18 hour days so I'm doing them when I can. If you have not received a tracking number, not to worry, your pins are on my desk and I will get them out soon! Plus, I ran out of tape LOL. Tape Crisis!! :p I have 6 more people to send to. My goal is to have them all out by Thursday!

Totals for Oct 4 will hopefully go out Tuesday. Please keep a lookout. I have a doctor appt at 1130am that day so will be doing pickups both before and after. I might not be able to get everything but will do my best.
I am still working on mailing out September. I am working 18 hour days so I'm doing them when I can. If you have not received a tracking number, not to worry, your pins are on my desk and I will get them out soon! Plus, I ran out of tape LOL. Tape Crisis!! :p I have 6 more people to send to. My goal is to have them all out by Thursday!
I almost zapped you a shippiment of tape from sams. But didn’t know what kind you wanted. They also wouldn’t ship as a gift. Figured a pallet of tape wouldn’t be needed by the time it got there (next week).

Hi may I please get one of each
Halloween vampire Mickey
Hunting Halloween Jafar
Hunting Halloween Maleficent
Hunting Halloween scar
Haunting Halloween Headless Horseman
Cars sugar skull
Donut shop Dumbo
Scout Trooper
Halloween day pin

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hi may I please get one of each
Halloween vampire Mickey
Hunting Halloween Jafar
Hunting Halloween Maleficent
Hunting Halloween scar
Haunting Halloween Headless Horseman
Cars sugar skull
Donut shop Dumbo
Scout Trooper
Halloween day pin

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Hey . As previously stated we don't take requests for the Star Wars helmet series , too many QC issues with those

I noticed the Disneyland icon 4-piece set was added to the bottom of the list - if it’s not too much trouble, I’d love to be added to that list as well.

Thank you muchly!

-k

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

**********Important Announcement*************
I will be winding down my pickups in November and December to include only those pins that are part of sets, so you guys can complete your 12-month sets. Starting January I will be retiring from pickups. It has been my absolute pleasure to help the DPF community the last 2 1/2 years after Speezard moved away. It's been super fun with many adventures, but for a myriad of reasons I won't be able to do it anymore. Thank you for all the friendships I've made along the way. I won't be leaving the pin world or DPF! I will still be here! Now to get to work packaging up October. All but two people will have their packages mailed this weekend, so look for your tracking number:cheshire:

Thanks for ur help with getting pins for the short time I've been here.
**********Important Announcement*************
I will be winding down my pickups in November and December to include only those pins that are part of sets, so you guys can complete your 12-month sets. Starting January I will be retiring from pickups. It has been my absolute pleasure to help the DPF community the last 2 1/2 years after Speezard moved away. It's been super fun with many adventures, but for a myriad of reasons I won't be able to do it anymore. Thank you for all the friendships I've made along the way. I won't be leaving the pin world or DPF! I will still be here! Now to get to work packaging up October. All but two people will have their packages mailed this weekend, so look for your tracking number:cheshire:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back