• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR DLR Pin Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR DLR Pin Quest

Stewbaws

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hi guys...

When I visited DLR at the end of 2016 I noticed there was a Pin Quest. Sadly I missed out as we didn't have a lot of time.

I'm potentially heading back to DLR in October and wondered if anyone knew if it's still going as I think I read it was limited? I'll be on my own this time so all the time I need to enjoy some pin hunting :)

The latest Pin Quest is over, I believe. (I’ll be at the parks this weekend and can confirm). However, in the 2018 preview thread there are a bunch of photos of preview boards from the EPCOT trade event, and a new series of Pin Quest pins were shown. I’m not sure if they were for DLR or WDW and they didn’t have a release date that I could see, but it’s possible that it might be at DLR and start by the time you get there.

Thanks!! :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
You're welcome
Not sure how well it went over at DLR, especially the cost or pin design ... It didn't sell out. If the pins were better, although LR, weren't too exciting, although some traders participated
You'll have fun looking for the HMs. : l

Yeah I just remembered seeing them when I visited, didn't think much about it until I saw someone's picture of their framed map and completed pins haha.

The hunt appealed and with pins as "reward" even better ;)

You're welcome
Not sure how well it went over at DLR, especially the cost or pin design ... It didn't sell out. If the pins were better, although LR, weren't too exciting, although some traders participated
You'll have fun looking for the HMs. : l

Yeah I just remembered seeing them when I visited, didn't think much about it until I saw someone's picture of their framed map and completed pins haha.

The hunt appealed and with pins as "reward" even better ;)

I think Disney thought so too.
I wanted to try, but my budget is tight. Since the pins were so so I wanted to use the $$ towards LE/LRs instead.

But as you mentioned framed and together it does look impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back