• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR PTN .....what did you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR PTN .....what did you get?

Mischiefmanaged

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Just curious what everyone got at DLR PTN

I was lucky to get these:

Pin 64542: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Giselle and Robert)
Pin 75660: Stitch's Sunrise - Stitch and Angel with Heart Image

Pin 76452: DLR - Dateline: Disneyland 1955 - 55 Years Series - Penny Arcade
and
Pin 80446: WDI - Princesses and Princes on Thrill Rides - Rapunzel & Flynn on Big Thunder Mountain Pin
Thanks to WDWJUAN!

Pin 69710: DLR - Walt's Classic Collection - The Three Caballeros - Panchito
Pin 83654: DSF Surprise Release - Villains Frame Series - Chernabog
thanks to IAMDiSNEYDAN!!!

I will have to take the time to make a list but thanks to Mischeif Managed I got one of the 3 awesome Dalmatian pins of the night for Lizzie.
With 15 minutes left I also got an LE50 DA Dalmatian Pin and an LE 250 DS Dalmatian pin.

I ended up with about 18 great pins and the best of all (FOR ME) since I rarely get a pin for me at these things because I am so busy getting Max & Lizzie stuff comes thanks to Snazzy Bowtie (I heard your story and now know why they call you that) I got an awesome Magic Pin that I have wanted for quite some time.

He was so cool to find it, get it for me and he has held it for quote some time but I finally landed it last night, Kick A$$!

Thank to all who traded with me and great to see so many of you there. (Thank you too Vicki)

Thanks MischiefManaged for helping me complete my DLR fastpass set with:

and an awesome Tron pin:

Also got many others during the night!

I was absolutely overwhelmed by how succesful ptn was! Here are some of my new babies!

pin42384th72
Pin 42384: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes Signed Set ( Jack Skellington )
pin42386th72
Pin 42386: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes Signed Set ( Jack & Zero )
pin47873th72
Pin 47873: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes (Jack Skellington)
pin38946th72
Pin 38946: Disney Auctions - Villains and Sidekicks (Jafar &
pin39099th72
Pin 39099: Disney Auctions - Mystical Figures (Tinker Bell and Peter Pan)
pin28381th72
Pin 28381: Disney Auctions - Captain Hook Villaintine
pin37215th72
Pin 37215: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Donald Duck Doll
pin77105th72
Pin 77105: DCL - Pin Trading Under the Sea - Briny Bubbles Bobbling Below framed set (Water Babies only)
pin77288th72
Pin 77288: Character License Plate - Mystery Series - Tinker Bell (GOLD CHASER)
pin8794th72
Pin 8794: JDS - Tinker Bell Space (from set)
pin80841th72
Pin 80841: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 5 - Mr Smee
and so many more

Thank you to everyone who was so kind to me! I had a great evening!

Last edited:
I got two awesome pins from Nursek8 (Katy) :hsd:

This cute Alice Teapot Mystery Pin + she even threw in this ADORABLE BOX :D
alice teapot.jpg

& One from my wants lanyard :) :) :)
Sewing Sally.JPG

Thanks again Miss Katy for making our night with these trades :cheshire:

I got
from Heart48!! and

From DISNEYPINS99 TY THIS PIN COMPLETED MY SET!:bowdown:
was my first PTN and my wife and I had a great time:)

Last edited:
I got some pretty good trades. I traded a lot of the 2011 alphabet back and forth and received a Tron and a few other pins. No Holy Grails but had a great time!

I was able to meet DisneyDan (totally fun to hang with), saw Caligirl (she's always so sweet), and got to meet Jason in person for the further time (by the way, where's my pin?)

Had a great time and I hope to meet more of you next time!

Vicki

Originally posted by iamdisneydan
I ended up with about 18 great pins and the best of all (FOR ME) since I rarely get a pin for me at these things because I am so busy getting Max & Lizzie stuff comes thanks to Snazzy Bowtie (I heard your story and now know why they call you that) I got an awesome Magic Pin that I have wanted for quite some time.

He was so cool to find it, get it for me and he has held it for quote some time but I finally landed it last night, Kick A$$!

You deserve it Dan! :) It was my pleasure to get you a pin for yourself!

But you also helped me complete my HM Alice Comic set! I'm stoked! Just put them in my book today! :)

It was a great night and I got this one too:
Pin 28879: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Alice in Wonderland Tea Party

I love PTNs!!! :)

Vicki! I didn't see you anywhere! How did I miss you??!

I know right? Of course I have no clue what you look like, so looking for your Avatar was not helping me at all. Lolol

Hopefully next time!

I'll be at D-Land fir the last day, tomorrow, Sunday, in case you can make it!

Vicki

Vicki,
I will be there!! I'm going with my parents and girlfriend for mother's day! :) I'm tall (6'4") and will probably be wearing a dateline disney event t-shirt. Maybe I'll see you! :)

Vicki,
I will be there!! I'm going with my parents and girlfriend for mother's day! :) I'm tall (6'4") and will probably be wearing a dateline disney event t-shirt. Maybe I'll see you! :)

Sweet! I'll be in a yellow Tinkerbell t-shirt and dark beige capri's. I'll be by the tables not the barrels.

Hope to see you!!!!

Vicki

I was able to meet DisneyDan (totally fun to hang with), saw Caligirl (she's always so sweet), and got to meet Jason in person for the further time (by the way, where's my pin?)

Yeah, no, I stole your pen just like I said I probably would. ;_; The pen did totally come in handy for the purpose for which it was required, though, and if you can send me your mailing info I'll totally mail it back. :)

What did I get at the DLR PTN? Vicki's pen. ;_;

-JD

Are you guys ready for the Princess haul, I got at the PTN? :3

First and foremost, if you were there and talked to me, you should already know about this pin . . . LOL

And I must give many, many, many, many thanks to Lisa, for hunting down and trading this pin to me! I really can't say how much I love it. :)

As for everything else, here you go:

I know there were more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head. :) Overall, I think it was a great night.

i scored right off the bat,got one of my alice grails and a minnie unbirthday,and the mickey too.i also got a radigan from mickeys parade of pins.awesome night.and i got tp meet talesoftobv who was very sweet and traded my husband a geris game pin thanks.

Yeah, no, I stole your pen just like I said I probably would. ;_; The pen did totally come in handy for the purpose for which it was required, though, and if you can send me your mailing info I'll totally mail it back. :)

What did I get at the DLR PTN? Vicki's pen. ;_;

-JD

Lololol. I had better clarify! Gloomy is NOT a theif! Lol

He borrowed my pen to write with and I could not get to him after PTN, so I was teasing him. :). The problem is, is that I spelled it like PIN and not PEN, so it might read weird if someone did not know us.

All is swell, Gloomy is totally trustworthy!

Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back