• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR September Pickups @Cost Plus Halloween requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DLR September Pickups @Cost Plus Halloween requests
I know there's no plans for Halloween pin pickups but just in case, I'd like Russell. I appreciate you anyway!

If anyone is going to the Halloween Party or doing any other Halloween pickups, I'd like one of everything coming out please. Unless, of course, there is duplication between sets or it was already available at WDW.

Roger Rabbits look very, very nice! Those that purchased will be pleased!:D
Still no Hidden Mickeys. Latest word is two shipments in September. I'll believe it when I see it LOL:p
Still no Windows. Latest word is, well, conflicting LOL. Maybe September, maybe doubling up starting in October.:eek:
The second series of Kingdom of Cute is out, and curiously the price on the box is 14.99, while the first series says 15.99o_O
I will have David post the MNSSHP pins just in case they become available, but I won't be going to the party and don't know anyone who is. It starts here Sept 19.:cool:

Nice pins
89b657c3191cdaef9f089e83de351338.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Can u also add to mine:

Mickey's Halloween Party Logo
Annual Passholder ~ Jack Skellington ×2
Mysterious Shadows ~ Jessie
Mysterious Shadows ~ Russell
Mysterious Shadows Boxed Set

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I would love to do Hercules Once Upon A Time and BATB Quarterly Series, Please.

And the Mysterious Shadows Boxed Set as well. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back