• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR - Sleeping Beauty PTN - "AND THAT'S A WRAP!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as you all can see in Post #1, a good amount of packages went out in the 6 p.m. mail today.

I will work on getting the rest of them in the mail beginning on Friday.

Any questions, you know where to find me. :lgm:

:lgm:Hello Friends!
Outside of a couple of - Holding for pick ups; Waiting to be mailed - all pins have been mailed, etc. and another DLR/PTN Pin Pick Up Event has come to a close.:mickey2:
(as soon as the rest of the pins are picked up/mailed, I will officially close this thread).

I wanted to thank each and every member (and a shout-out to @MerlinEmrys for letting me use his template; and @PixiePost for helping me with the pin order pick ups) who entrusted me with their orders/prepayments. Everyone was very friendly, cooperative and on-time with payments for both RSP pre-orders and shipping fees. I have already begun leaving my Seller Feedback reviews for those that participated (please do the same for me, ty!).

Unless its already been announced here and I haven't read it...I am guessing from the 2019 Release Reference Thread, Pictures & Pin Info Only thread that the next PTN will be "UP" in May. God Willing, I plan on attending, and will offer DPF members another RSP opportunity for the pins. So, please keep you eyes and ears, open.

In the meantime, if anyone NEEDS an occasional pin pick up from the "O-M-K" please feel free to send me a private chat message, and I will see what I can do.

Thank you for allowing me to be of service to your "pin addictions" :) ;):)

Until next time...

Blessings,
Connie

:lgm:Hello Friends!
Outside of a couple of - Holding for pick ups; Waiting to be mailed - all pins have been mailed, etc. and another DLR/PTN Pin Pick Up Event has come to a close.:mickey2:
(as soon as the rest of the pins are picked up/mailed, I will officially close this thread).

I wanted to thank each and every member (and a shout-out to @MerlinEmrys for letting me use his template; and @PixiePost for helping me with the pin order pick ups) who entrusted me with their orders/prepayments. Everyone was very friendly, cooperative and on-time with payments for both RSP pre-orders and shipping fees. I have already begun leaving my Seller Feedback reviews for those that participated (please do the same for me, ty!).

Unless its already been announced here and I haven't read it...I am guessing from the 2019 Release Reference Thread, Pictures & Pin Info Only thread that the next PTN will be "UP" in May. God Willing, I plan on attending, and will offer DPF members another RSP opportunity for the pins. So, please keep you eyes and ears, open.

In the meantime, if anyone NEEDS an occasional pin pick up from the "O-M-K" please feel free to send me a private chat message, and I will see what I can do.

Thank you for allowing me to be of service to your "pin addictions" :) ;):)

Until next time...

Blessings,
Connie
Thanks for all you do, Connie!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back