• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! DOCFISH2U Zap-a-palooza SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! DOCFISH2U Zap-a-palooza SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT
For the whole festive period the most fun is definitely picking out gifts, wrapping them and then finally seeing the looks op people's faces when they unwrap them. Of course it's also fun to unwrap a gift for yourself, but the most fun is knowing you made someone else really happy :)

Congrats fuzzybunny & Pinfun! :bigthumb:

will be checking this thread every day to see what everyone gets

For the whole festive period the most fun is definitely picking out gifts, wrapping them and then finally seeing the looks op people's faces when they unwrap them. Of course it's also fun to unwrap a gift for yourself, but the most fun is knowing you made someone else really happy :)

Congrats fuzzybunny & Pinfun! :bigthumb:
This. I literally got my little sister a bunch of little-ish things this year partly because I had a lot of fun picking them out and wrapping them, lol.:p (And watching her pinch the packages I already put under our tree trying to figure out what they are.;) Nope, not telling you what they are, sis!:D)

Congrats to everyone who's gotten zaps so far! It's fun to see what everyone gets and all the "squee! yay!" posts.:)

Oh my goodness.....:bowdown: THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH David and Amy...:wavey: - I'm speechless...

IMG_20161209_182038_kindlephoto-2187294_zpsw0znitpq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back