• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Docfish2u's 2nd Arts/crafts auction Ends Tuesday July 9th 7pm PDT Disneyland time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Docfish2u's 2nd Arts/crafts auction Ends Tuesday July 9th 7pm PDT Disneyland time
Sorry it took so long to reply. My three year old destroyed my digital camera; just got it replaced. My husband is wearing the lanyard (he is 6 foot tall) and begged me to not put his face in the picture. The lanyard is around 3 inches wide so you can rock those super wide Jumbo pins!
167tg80.jpg

Oh my goodness, that lanyard would come down to my knees!!!! :lol:
That is one BIG lanyard!!!

You know what the thick lanyard makes me think? Pin Bandoliers. This is totally a thing we should do.

Assuming I haven't missed out on this ending (I'm not good with timezones and time differences >.<) I'd like to place a bid! It's a bit pants compared to some of the amazing creations on this thread but I'd just like to be able to say that I finally joined in an auction and placed a bid. Since I can't bid in pin ones, but I'm an avid crafter, this seems like the place to join in! (Love these auctions by the way Docfish2u, brilliant idea!)

So, my bid: a handcrafted stepper card with a Mulan theme; you can choose the colours and an image that I will print and turn into the main topper on the card. It will be created entirely for you, unique and not owned by anyone else. I'm sorry I can't bid an amazing piece of artwork, but cardmaking is what I love to do so that's what I bid. It's nice just to say I joined in :p. I want to post an example picture but I don't have any online, only in my documents, sorry!

Good luck choosing a winner, there's some amazing bids here that I don't know how you'll choose between!

Assuming I haven't missed out on this ending (I'm not good with timezones and time differences >.<) I'd like to place a bid! It's a bit pants compared to some of the amazing creations on this thread but I'd just like to be able to say that I finally joined in an auction and placed a bid. Since I can't bid in pin ones, but I'm an avid crafter, this seems like the place to join in! (Love these auctions by the way Docfish2u, brilliant idea!)

So, my bid: a handcrafted stepper card with a Mulan theme; you can choose the colours and an image that I will print and turn into the main topper on the card. It will be created entirely for you, unique and not owned by anyone else. I'm sorry I can't bid an amazing piece of artwork, but cardmaking is what I love to do so that's what I bid. It's nice just to say I joined in :p. I want to post an example picture but I don't have any online, only in my documents, sorry!

Good luck choosing a winner, there's some amazing bids here that I don't know how you'll choose between!

I am glad you joined in. It is people like you that I do these auctions. Not everybody has a ton of pins to bid.

Any chance you could show me a sample of what you are talking about?

Last day

I am glad you joined in. It is people like you that I do these auctions. Not everybody has a ton of pins to bid.

Any chance you could show me a sample of what you are talking about?

Last day

Aw, thank you! It's nice to feel welcomed. I really do appreciate you doing these auctions and giving those of us lacking in pins a chance to join in.

I can't post a picture here but I think I might be able to pm it to you, I will have a try.

Scratch that, I can't pm it either. So I've quickly uploaded it onto Tumblr so that I can share it here, I hope it works!

This shows a stepper card I recently made, featuring a Gorjuss design. I can make it out of any colour card, with the three steps as shown and the front panel on either side. As I said in my original bid, it would use your choice of colours and favourite Mulan image(s).

In case that photo isn't showing (not sure if it works for other people, I'm on a crummy old computer) the link to see it online is here: http://mad-wild.tumblr.com/image/55000151229.

Sorry to have posted 3 times in a row, I would've just edited my posts but since that's not allowed in an auction I've had to just add this on. I promise I'll shut up now :p.

Sometimes I wonder why I do these types of auctions. The talent here is amazing and it is always so tough to make a decision. I hope everybody enjoys them as much as I do!!!

With that being said the winner is: Gingernutty with 2 amazing pieces of art. I love the tapestry!!! I will be pming you very soon with the winning information.

I want to thank everybody who put in a bid. These auctions are a lot of fun for me as I have no artistic talent. I get to see so many wonderfully creative bids and can't thank everybody enough for joining in my fun!!!

:bowdown: ​Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back