• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Does anybody here own an authentic Jessica In Spain Jumbo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody here own an authentic Jessica In Spain Jumbo?

dis22

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
177   0   0
Hello- I recently purchased a 53742 Jessica in Spain jumbo on eBay. Does anybody have one or know any info on it? Are there any known fakes? If so, what are their characteristics? I'm slightly concerned about the pin. There are a few black spots along the side of the pin. I'm not sure if that's just a imperfection of the pin or not. There are no dimples on it and the color looks ok. Any info would be appreciated. I purchased multiple pins from the seller and all of the other pins came on their original cards or had the new serial number on it, except the Jessica. Thanks- Jason

I do own one that I bought directly from Disney. I have not heard of it being scrapped, but who knows. The marks on the side sound like imperfections to me.

Oh what the heck.

Here are some pictures I just took.

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

I do own one that I bought directly from Disney. I have not heard of it being scrapped, but who knows. The marks on the side sound like imperfections to me.

Mellonballer (could just be the picture) But is there a 2 toned color difference in the Mesh design behind her head or is it all black?

Last edited:
Alright, In hopes to clear this up here are Pictures of the Front and Back of My Pin which came to me from a DPF Member on it's original card as well, But no Packaging on any of the 3 I purchased from them from this same series....

XxXFingers CrossedXxX and Hoping for the Best :/

Front of Mine (CreativeXtremeties)
DSCN8181.jpg

Back Of Mine (CreativeXtremeties)
DSCN8183.jpg

Let me Know if you see anything wrong please Mellonballer?

Thanks <3
Laz

Thanks for posting my pic. My pin does have light purple eyelids as well. The picture just doesn't show them well.

Both pins look fine to me. All of the detail lines are gold colored. The mesh is one color, black, with the gold detail lines. In the red part of the dress the detail lines are gold colored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back